]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FARMCOLLIE Home

FARMCOLLIE  December 1999

FARMCOLLIE December 1999

Re: FARMCOLLIE Digest - 5 Dec 1999 to 6 Dec 1999 (#1999-210)(reply)

Robert Tewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:35:32 -0500

 Hi Bodil,
 Just water isn`t getting the doggy odor out of the crate blankets.
(snipped)>use a waht was it? "anti-odour"-thing. For dog' s beddings, just
use plain
,
>which provokes more itching. I would use, just for a few days,
>cortisone.holding liniment or salve,whatever the cause; perhaps with
>addition of antimicrobial/anti-fungi medication in the liniment. If you are
>certain you have ruled out fleas/lice, not always easy in heavy-coated
>animals, id you consider fungal infection?

  No fungus that I`ve seen. I could add some Desenex to the skin cream, tho.
It`s a med we use here in the US to fight athletes foot fungus. A good idea.
Thanks.
 Ah wait, change that. Put Caladryl Clear on the spot and then the cotton
boxers. You guys sure you weren`t funnin` me abotu those boxers? Have you
ever tried to bulldog an adult smoothie into boxers when he was embarrased
to wear them? What a crackup!  Had to crate the other two rougies they were
laughing at him so hard. How about that... 2 minutes and they`re still on
him!  Time will tell. Didn`t put the Desenex on yet. will give the caldryl
soem time. One thing tho,.. he`s so unselletled by the boxers, he`s
forgotten about the Caladryl on his hot spot!

Happy Holidays,
Karen