donald buffington wrote:

> Are you just doing hearding breeds or all dogs. One hearding dog that I just
> found is the Mcnab. It is a breed that seems to be derived from the Fox
> Collie which is also in the Kelpie family tree. Does anyone know what a Fox
> Collie is and do they still exists.

Hi,
 I'm trying to make my page on all dog breeds. There's probably over a thousand
that I know about and many more I'm sure I've never heard of, so I'm sure my
page is going to take a lifetime but luckily I'm young. Linda Rorem sent some
info to my question about the Fox Shepherd and Fox Collie to the list. So you
can just check the archive if you missed it.

Cory