I guess I should have waited for this email before I sent my other one! I guess it's not an old wives tale after all! Sounds gross but no more than taking a dog's termperature. Do I dare suggest this to them???

M. Serena Lanza
Sr. Payroll Coordinator
National Leisure Group, Inc.
100 Sylvan Road, Suite 600
Woburn, MA 01801
(617) 587-6459 - voice
(617) 587-6329 - fax

>>> Lisa Giroux <[log in to unmask]> 05/13 4:56 PM >>>
I too have heard of this, in a case where a dog was adopted from the pound and lived in a city apartment, and had no choice but to go on-lead in most cases.  It wasn't a suppository, though...they used a matchstick.

I have heard of show dog people matchsticking their dogs prior to entering the ring etc as well.

Lisa