> Date:    Thu, 30 May 2002 09:21:11 -0400
> From:    Elaine <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Lilly is missing
>
> Lilly- one of a family line of farmcollies in South Carolina is missing-
> along with two of her pups- we believe that theft is the problem!
>
> This is particularly distressing because Dunrovin's Old Shep was also
> stolen in South Carolina years ago.
>
> If anyone can help please do.
>
> Elaine

LILLY,DROVER HOME, KALA STILL MISSING
Hello Friends,
I won't be on here very long as I have another lead on Kala.
LILLY AND DROVER are home now and it appears that someone "borrowed" them! (I was cautioned to not say "stolen" so I won't). It was a long and trying day yesterday.  We had searched all over and talked to everyone in several communities.  The police did get involved (from another town).   Of all the people we talked to, there were 2 guys who are very suspect, (they had been to our farm several weeks ago and I recognized them and their truck with a cage).  We told everyone that the police were helping in the search.  By evening ,Lilly and Drover were here and the search is still on for Kala.
 I got an annonymous call at ten last night asking if the dogs were home, they would not give their names but mentioned seeing these guys same truck. Kala may be already gone to someone else.  The police are to question these guys this morning and look their place over. They are known Cock fighters (which includes bad guard dogs).   I am not familiar with this kind of thing so I will be getting a lesson today and will most likely be gone most of the day again.
 I am so amazed at all the outpouring of love and caring from you, my friends, and all of the other people that do not know who I am or know my dogs.  There are just not any words to explain how much I want to thank everyone, which resulted in the return of the 2 and hopefully Kala will be next.   I was told that after a week there may not be a chance to recover her.  I did show out a bit to the police and they know me now.  I at least was able to get a point across.
This won't be taken lying down.
 I will let you know more as things progress today.  Thank you all so much again and God Bless everyone of you who offered money, time and prayers.
 PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS E MAIL
With much Love for all the caring,
Sheryl Chesney
Psalm 37: 24
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.