    From: Paul and Judy <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Sunday, October 17, 2004 3:23 AM
    Subject: Re: [FARMCOLLIE] Fw: Pet for adoption at Petfinder.com!Sadie

    Don't it figure.  When you see one you think you could latch onto, it's so
    far out of reach.
    Hey anyway,  I'll drive her 3 hours south to Sacremento....Then only about
    1500 miles to go..if the shelter would allow.
    Judy

        From: Paul and Judy <[log in to unmask]>
        To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
        Date: Saturday, October 16, 2004 4:58 PM

        A perfect collie mix pet.  I can check her out for anybody serious.
        Ofcoarse contact the shelter for any questions.

        Judy