-----Original Message-----
From: Farm Collie Breed Conservancy and Restoration
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of colleen
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FARMCOLLIE] Searching for the elusive bi-black collie

Oh.  hmm.  I had a few of those pups in my last litter.  They are ES.  I
have one male still available.  See pictures here and see if thats the
bi-black.
http://www.mccalls.englishshepherdcentral.com/ES/index.htm

Rini <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What is bi-black?
> colleen

Black and white. So it means a black dog with white chest, stomach,
collar, feet and tail tip, or some combination thereof. Very pretty. Most
Border Collies are bi-black.

Rini

http://mail.yahoo.com