I haven't had email access for four days so I'm behind on this
conversation. As others have pointed out, that's "Can't you Talk" and
NESR has sold a couple different versions of it over the years. I
currently don't have the "portfolio of prints" so I'm not sure what
we have in stock. The Portfolio gets mailed around the country for
various gatherings and get-to-gethers and it never got mailed back
last Fall so I'm a bit out of the loop since I haven't seen it in
over a year.

But we did have copies of "Can't you Talk". Most of the "prints" we
now sell are high quality photo copies either originals or modern
reproductions in my collection. We don't sell any vintage or antique
copies of these images and if you want those then eBay is your best
hope. The nice thing about the color copies is they look EXACTLY like
an original once they are framed and hung on the wall and you don't
have to worry about sunlight or bad mats or glass ruining the real
old picture. In nearly every case in my home the originals are packed
away carefully in archival protection and the copies are hanging on
the walls. At the gatherings we sell prints for $5 so it's cheap and
easy art. We have dozens of prints and when the portfolio makes a
swing through Vermont I add more to it every time.