Not so.  There are already ES in puppy mills.  One breeds "shockers" a mix
with a cocker spaniel.  Can you think of a worse cross?  A bossy dog that's
neurotic and has a tendancy to bite.  Cute name though.   ::::rolling
eyes:::

She's not the only one... and there are often reports of ES or "farm
collies" being in pet stores, esp in Ohio, if memory serves

--
Karen in Oklahoma
Concharty English Shepherds http://www.concharty.com