Such good news!!

It is NICE to hear of something going well these days, with so many
stories of financial gloom and doom...Finding your old horses..what a
priceless thing to have happen!

Congratulations al the way from Oregon!!!

Jennifer, ....still on a 100 foot square lot with 1 patient husband and
6 big farmcollie dogs that would love more room.

!