> So are we and have been since sunday night.
   It's been fun for the boys they are still sledding as I write this.
We have had puppy antics and last one to the door is a rotten egg game.
Also the snow made for an interesting side affect. The snow made the ground higher so that the Hog-wire was now shorter the puppies could now walk though  the larger holes that were not reachable before so we, that is Andy and I played puppy round up it was  bitter cold and I was not dressed well for the outdoors as I was in a hurry to get out there my tennis shoe sunk deep in the snow and one came off. Into the snow went my foot oooooh icy! Retrieving my shoe and wishing I'd taken the time to put on my socks.  I trudged  out to our gate as poor Lassen cried bark bark bark( translation help help help) she was stuck out in the neighbors yard having escaped our  front pasture. she crossed the snow covered road and promptly got in  the neighbors yard. Andy beat me there as he is much faster. Llifting her out Her tail was wagging maddly was she happy to see him!   As the rest came from different parts of the place. Side pastures and such we were once again mobbed by puppies and the race was on to get in the house. Dibs on the chewy!
Cried bashful they ran into the living room and and rushed the toys and wrestled till  It was time for dinner and a nap all went into there little den in the laundry and after eating went to sleep.

> here's a little diddy that was sent to me,
>>

> It fits as I  we just had a snow storm.

> Enjoy!
>
> Oklahoma is changing the words to the State Song. It now goes like this:
>
> SNOW.......klahoma
>
> Where the cold front's sweepin' down the plain
>
> And the piles of sleet, beneath your feet
>
> Follow right behind the freezing rain.
>
> SNOW.......klahoma
>
> Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
>
> Travel home from work and hope someone,
>
> Doesn't wreck our car in passing by!
>
> We know we belong to the land
>
> But it could use some more salt and more sand
>
> That's why we say.....WHOA!
>
> We're sliding the other way.......YIKES!
>
> We're only sayin'
>
> You're slick as snot SNOWklahoma
>
> SNOWklahoma
>
> SNOW-K-L-A-H-O-M-A