Thanks, ML, but true confession time - that is actually an old saddle pad that Kalee no longer needed. Jabari loves to lay on our wrought iron table out in the yard. The yellow jackets have taken over and we no longer attempt to eat outside, so 'Bari gets his perch. Kalee decided her beloved dog needed a cushy pad. {:^)  Yaaa, he might be a bit spoiled...

I also thought you would be interested to know that Jabari has taken to bossing around horses like his big bro Duff. Recently Kalee's mare injured a leg, so Kalee has to bring her out of her stall daily to hose the leg down. This has led Jabari to decide that if the stall door is open and Kalee isn't there the horse isn't allowed out.  Kalee says he will stand in front of her and bark to keep her in there. Why is the stall door open you might ask? If Kalee is working down there and in and out of the stall she will leave it unlatched. This particular mare has learned how to slide the door open with her nose, so indeed Jabari is doing a good  job!

Tamara

Sent from my iPad