Okay, everyone else apparently knows what a Blemheim spot is - except me.  Can someone elucidate?

ML

--- On Tue, 9/4/12, Mary Peaslee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Mary Peaslee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FARMCOLLIE] something new
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 1:55 PM

Ginger Busta's new pup from Carol Greet has one as well... I don't think Ginger will mind if I attach a photo she recently shared.  Very cute pair :-).  The big guy, Tank, is from Kris Hazelbaker's Mace and Sue Hagle's Mona.

Mary

[log in to unmask]" width=500 height=330>
On Sep 4, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Rini wrote:

Very gratifying.
And it looks like one of the pups has a Blemheim spot on the top of his blaze; it's the only one I've ever seen on an ES except for Robbie.

Rini

<Sept3-bellepups.jpg>