Jana Wilson also has a litter right now sired by a Dunrovin dog. Her website is http://greenmountainshepherds.webs.com/  It's the Joy/Shep litter.

If you're not ready for a pup til next year, I'm anticipating a litter that will have several crosses of  Dunrovin Old Shep offspring.

Diane W
www.brushwoodfarm.com

From: Rini <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [FARMCOLLIE] something new--a question

I have a Dunrovin's Ol Shep grandson, Robbie (RebelxChesney's Lilly).  He's
a sable pattern white and was bred this year to Moya (from  Rebecca
Wingler's White Oak ES). We plan one more litter next year and then I will
probably have neutered (unless there's someone who has a female who can
bring her to VA). Robbie is having his 9th birthday this month.

Rini