Jabari has an amazing nose on him. It is really too bad that one of us isn't able to try him for SAR. And I just wonder if as the animals are getting closer to death and systems are shutting down if the smell changes and that is concerning to him. Of course dogs are so much more adept at reading physical cues also, but I am not seeing anything physically that is changing from moment to moment. Someday maybe science will answer the question, but in the meantime it is an amazing mystery!

Tamara

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader, the center of his universe. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Anonymous