At 9:59 PM -0500 7/24/97, RON REYNOLDS wrote:
>I wrote Nick and asked him what I would have to do to adopt Mon,  he wrote
>me back immediately and asked where I was from I replied, and he did not
>respond again.  Now I see Mon on the ES pages. What's up?

 I don't know what's up. Nick is a busy guy. AFter you wrote me about
Monsoon I wrote to Nick and asked if Mon might be ES or part ES and if he
was would Nick mind me putting him on the ES rescue page. Nick replied that
that while Mon definitely had some BC in him he might have ES in him too
and he would certainly not mind Mon being on the ES rescue page also.
        So there's Mon on the ES page - but he's still the responsibility
of BC rescue - they'll make all the decisions for placing him and collect
any fees, etc. The ES rescue page just works basically as an information
and referral source for ES type dogs.
        jan

http://www.uvm.edu/~jhilborn/rescue.html
CUR Station #117