In a message dated 8/19/98 7:18:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> This morning at the park a dog jumped on her and the two got in a
>  scuffle.  They didn't hurt each other etc.  I was wondering if this
> change in her tolerance could be because she is coming in season soon.
Oh ya, my ES bitch has PMS for about 2-3 weeks before coming into season.  It
is my forewarning that she is due.  She maybe more sensitive in her genital
area and you don't realize it yet too.  Human women get sensitive breasts,
Canines have the same troubles.  You may want to limit her time at the park
around this time.  Not that she can't use the exercise, but she may continue
to be grouchy.  It sounds like she simply told the other dog leave me alone
I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans.

Kathi