At 7:03 PM -0400 4/24/99, Quinn, Elizabeth wrote:
> So do I just have
>an oversized badly-bred (but to me gorgeous) collie or does he sound sort of
>like a farm collie?

        Well, even in the best show bred litters sometimes collies who
don't fit the standard crop up, so don't go thinking Julep is badly bred -
he was just unpredicted. As far as being a "Farm Collie" - some folks use
that term for any collie that doesn't fit the show or Lassie models.  I
think most of us would consider that a compliment!
        Send me some pictures and I'll put them online so everyoe can see
your Julep.

                jan