Help for MEDLIB-L Archives

MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1995, Week 3

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

!Annotated Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1 message)
!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address (1 message)
"Coffee Houses" in Libraries (12 messages)
"GWEN" PROBLEMS... (2 messages)
"GWEN" PROBLEMS: IS EVERYBODY HAVING THEM? (2 messages)
(Fwd) NIH Radiation Sabotage (1 message)
: Coloquio sobre Automatizacion de Bibliotecas del 22 al 24 de Nov. (1 message)
<No subject> (1 message)
? Daniel Masys Internet Video (2 messages)
? Effect of Patient Education on Outcome (2 messages)
? Good Morning America Show (1 message)
? Hospital cultural diversity policy (1 message)
? Intl J Developmental Biology (1 message)
? LCD Projection Panel recommendataion sought (2 messages)
? MEDWATCH (1 message)
? Need CFIDS paper or, help me Australia (1 message)
? Need phone number (2 messages)
? New tick disease (4 messages)
?Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts (4 messages)
?Good Morning America Program (1 message)
?Interlibrary loan (1 message)
?Laptops and LCD panels (1 message)
?MVSR 43(12) eaten, help (1 message)
?Ref: staphylococcus equinum (1 message)
Abstracts from annual meeting guide (1 message)
age specific competency (1 message)
Allina Health System (2 messages)
ANNOUNCING NEW BACKMED LIST (1 message)
Another Cutesy Name (6 messages)
Archive searcher (1 message)
Article on Internet and Medicine (1 message)
Article series about the Internet (1 message)
ATA - thanx for your help (1 message)
Audiovisual resources re. allergies (1 message)
AVAILABLE - MEDICAL TITLES (1 message)
BackMed & duplicate lists (1 message)
BackMed for duplicate lists (7 messages)
basic science journals core list for medical school libraries (1 message)
Canadian Citations (1 message)
Charging for ILL (1 message)
CHAT Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies (1 message)
CHAT: Anti nuclear testing petition (1 message)
Citation (1 message)
Clinical paths (1 message)
coffee and cockroaches (2 messages)
Coffee houses in libraries... (3 messages)
CONFERENCE: How to Market Healthcare Products on the Internet (1 message)
Copy of Patient Ed Page for M. Brosseau (1 message)
Copyright Ltr. to Congress (1 message)
Costs (1 message)
Critical Pathway (1 message)
Critical Pathway for Hysterectomy (1 message)
CRITICAL PATHWAYS (2 messages)
Critical pathways follow up.... (2 messages)
Cutesy names (2 messages)
Dorothy C. White (1 message)
Driving with Dementia (1 message)
duplicate issues (1 message)
DUPLICATES (2 messages)
electonic medical libraries (1 message)
EMERGENCY CODES (2 messages)
Exchange list VS. Junk mail (1 message)
Farnsworth Lantern Test (2 messages)
fat man, little boy plans (1 message)
Fax Jam/Refax Dupl. Requests (1 message)
Fax Machines (1 message)
FOCUS-PDCA (1 message)
Free _Neurosurgery_ journals available (1 message)
Functional Ambulation Category (1 message)
FYI - Senate Legislative Branch Appropriations Markup July 18 (1 message)
Gallbladder Cancer Treatment (2 messages)
Glasgow Coma Scale? (1 message)
Head Injury Council of Austalia (1 message)
Head of Cataloging/Access Enhancement--Albuquerque NM (1 message)
HealthWeb announcement (1 message)
HELP : Psychoanalytic study of L. Caroll's Alice... (4 messages)
Help Need sample hospital homepages. (3 messages)
Help with citation. (2 messages)
Help: Info and possible ILL (1 message)
HELP:American Translators Association (2 messages)
HOSP. LIBRARIANS: Hospital Policies on Community Benefits/Service (1 message)
HSTAR database (2 messages)
ILL (1 message)
ILL Help (13 messages)
ILL Requests (1 message)
ILL thank you! (1 message)
ILL-Document Delivery Sessions at IFLA (Istanbul, Turkey) August, 1995 (1 message)
ILL: Australian Physiotherapy (1 message)
ILL: contracept-fertil-sex (2 messages)
ILL: J.Res.Pharmaceut.Economics 1994 (1 message)
Inpatient hospice units in hospitals (1 message)
Inter-library loan (1 message)
International Travel/Job Exchanges? (2 messages)
Internet Medicine Confere... (1 message)
Japan AIDS Patents - June 1995 (1 message)
JCAHO Oversight (3 messages)
Joel Barker video on paradigms (3 messages)
journal issues needed (1 message)
Journal of Medical Imaging - URL? (1 message)
Journal Promotion? (4 messages)
Kawasaki Syndrome (1 message)
Knight Rider / Knight Ridder: great menmonics! (1 message)
Knight Rider-KCutesy names (1 message)
knight-ridder (1 message)
Knowldege Finder (1 message)
Knowledge Finder (5 messages)
L. Caroll's Alice in Wonderland (1 message)
Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR (9 messages)
Letterman show (1 message)
Library closing urgent response (1 message)
Library Coffeehouses - Once More (1 message)
Library Renovation (1 message)
Library software for Apple Mac (1 message)
like OVID? (1 message)
LISTS> Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma Mailing List (1 message)
Looking for Lynn Siemers (1 message)
Lotsa Journal Duplicates/Psyc,Med,Nurs (1 message)
Lyme Ticks Carry HGE, Human Granulocytic Ehrlichosis (1 message)
Medical Applications & Internet (2 messages)
menigitis sequelae (1 message)
Mental Health Foundation (1 message)
Message from Central Jersey HSLANJ (1 message)
Methadone (2 messages)
Missing 2 issues needed for binding (1 message)
more natural medicine resources through the internet/WWW (1 message)
Most used CQI sources (1 message)
Multi-media Learning Ctr (2 messages)
musicians and Alzheimer's (1 message)
Need help: WI hosps. owning urgent care centers (2 messages)
Need Pt. Ed. Material on Emergency Room Use (1 message)
Need source for quotation.. (2 messages)
NEJM needed (1 message)
NEW INFORMATION (1 message)
New SAM - CD Network Policy (1 message)
New Standards (1 message)
New Tick Disease - THANKS! (1 message)
NII Report Available (1 message)
NLM & cutesy names (1 message)
NLM Cutesy names (1 message)
NLM names, voting, general silliness (2 messages)
NLM'S Cutesy Naming - Motion Seconded (1 message)
NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies (28 messages)
NLM'S Cutesy Naming TendEncies (note corrected spelling!!) (1 message)
Nursing education (1 message)
Objective evaluation of medical equipment (1 message)
Objective evaluation of medical equiptment (3 messages)
OPCA (2 messages)
Parenting Resources (3 messages)
Patient Ed Book (9 messages)
Patient education videos (1 message)
PDR's available (1 message)
Physician-Hospital Relations (1 message)
Position available (1 message)
POSITION AVAILABLE-SEARCH EXTENDED (1 message)
proceedings and supplements (1 message)
proceedings and supplements -Reply (1 message)
Professional courtesy - article requested - Heart Disease & Str (1 message)
Public Internet access? (2 messages)
Questions from Lay Patrons - Part One (fwd) (1 message)
Questions from Lay Patrons - Part Two (1 message)
Questions from Lay Patrons - Summaries (1 message)
Questions from Lay Patrons - Summary (1 message)
Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth (2 messages)
Ref Q (1 message)
Ref Q: Canadian Journal Citations (1 message)
Ref question: brain teaser.... (3 messages)
REF. QUESTION (4 messages)
REF. QUESTIONS (2 messages)
Reference assist (2 messages)
reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome - info sources (1 message)
Reflex sympathetic dystrophy- Internet (1 message)
REHABILITATION HOSPITALS SIG (1 message)
Reply to: PHYSICIAN-HOSPITAL RELATIONS (1 message)
Reply to: TWO REFERENCE QUESTIONS (1 message)
Re[2]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies (1 message)
RRC Core Content Database (1 message)
SCC/MLA Members - 1995 Directory (2 messages)
SCIENCE and NATURE dups (1 message)
Sharp 2022 copier (1 message)
SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network) (2 messages)
SUM: Patient Focused Care & Hosp Lib (1 message)
Supplements & publishing practices (1 message)
Teaching Hospitals (3 messages)
Text Search Shareware for Word and WordPerfect (1 message)
thanks -carpal tunnel & fingernails (1 message)
thanks MSVR received (1 message)
Thankyou for info received (1 message)
The Casket Letters (1 message)
Two Reference Questions (1 message)
Ultrasound Imaging Transducers (1 message)
Unknown journal title (3 messages)
Unknown malady (1 message)
Veterinary Dups. (1 message)
Video re: nutrition & alcohol detoxification (1 message)
VTW BillWatch (1 message)
Wanted-Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology (1 message)
Why Join the Friends? (1 message)
WWW> National Center for Sports Medicine (2 messages)
WWW> Post-Polio Internet Resources (1 message)
your mail (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

!Annotated Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

!Annotated Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Sylvia Gerhard

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 19:44:56 +0059

17 lines

New Thread

!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Re[2]: !help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Vislava Tylman

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 10:51:13 EST

17 lines

New Thread

"Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Helga Perry

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:20:38 GMT

26 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

gail m. langer

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 15:17:55 -0500

49 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Valerie Schultheiss

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 19:10:35 -0700

25 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Nicola J Cecchino

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 18:24:39 -0400

28 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Barbara A. Schmiechen

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:30:21 -0500

25 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

e. pike

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:52:11 -0400

19 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Carolyn Olson

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:47:16 -0400

20 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Pamela Sieving

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:18:13 -0400

19 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Barbara J. Henryy

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:19:11 CDT

29 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Annette M Krupper

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:08:55 -0400

12 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Webster Library

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:51:12 -0500

14 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

MICHELYNN

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:17:56 -0500

28 lines

New Thread

"GWEN" PROBLEMS...

Re: "GWEN" PROBLEMS...

Metta Lansdale

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:56:30 -0400

31 lines

Re: "GWEN" PROBLEMS...

Nancy Start

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:16:07 EDT

40 lines

New Thread

"GWEN" PROBLEMS: IS EVERYBODY HAVING THEM?

Re: "GWEN" PROBLEMS: IS EVERYBODY HAVING THEM?

Margaret Vugrin

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:42:45 -0500

26 lines

"GWEN" PROBLEMS: IS EVERYBODY HAVING THEM?

Sidney Liswood Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:28:13 EST

27 lines

New Thread

(Fwd) NIH Radiation Sabotage

(Fwd) NIH Radiation Sabotage

* E. Guy Coffee

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:42:01 CST6CDT

39 lines

New Thread

: Coloquio sobre Automatizacion de Bibliotecas del 22 al 24 de Nov.

: Coloquio sobre Automatizacion de Bibliotecas del 22 al 24 de Nov.

Javier Solorio Lagunas

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:53:38 -0600

107 lines

New Thread

<No subject>

<No subject>

Owopetu, Olubunmi R.

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 17:50:00 EST

27 lines

New Thread

? Daniel Masys Internet Video

Re: ? Daniel Masys Internet Video

Bakken, Lory

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:28:51 CST

43 lines

? Daniel Masys Internet Video

Oliver Obst

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 16:57:16 +0100

22 lines

New Thread

? Effect of Patient Education on Outcome

Re: ? Effect of Patient Education on Outcome

Peg Allen

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 11:58:16 -0500

16 lines

? Effect of Patient Education on Outcome

Karen Waters

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:57:00 EST

31 lines

New Thread

? Good Morning America Show

? Good Morning America Show

Lydia Friedman

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:47:35 -0400

20 lines

New Thread

? Hospital cultural diversity policy

? Hospital cultural diversity policy

Sandy Kerbow

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 16:08:13 +0000

24 lines

New Thread

? Intl J Developmental Biology

? Intl J Developmental Biology

John P. Glueckert

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:14:35 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

? LCD Projection Panel recommendataion sought

Re: ? LCD Projection Panel recommendataion sought

Paul M. Blobaum

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:45:13 -0500

40 lines

? LCD Projection Panel recommendataion sought

Webster Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:54:13 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

? MEDWATCH

? MEDWATCH

Shifra Atik

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:33:41 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

? Need CFIDS paper or, help me Australia

? Need CFIDS paper or, help me Australia

lb

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 19:50:12 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

? Need phone number

Re: ? Need phone number

Swati A. Wagh

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:33:54 -0500

40 lines

? Need phone number

Karen Halverson

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:39:49 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

? New tick disease

Re: ? New tick disease

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 17:19:45 -0600

29 lines

Re: ? New tick disease

Pat Erwin

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:17:28 -0500

15 lines

Re: ? New tick disease

Lucy Rowland

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:59:53 EDT

20 lines

? New tick disease

Mary A. Sherrard

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:03:23 EDT

22 lines

New Thread

?Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Re: ?Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 17:23:26 -0600

36 lines

Re: ?Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Annette M Krupper

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:45:15 -0400

22 lines

Re: ?Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Paul M. Blobaum

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:45:19 -0500

49 lines

?Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Connor,Elizabeth

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:42:00 EST

23 lines

New Thread

?Good Morning America Program

Re: ?Good Morning America Program

Jane Merit Blythe - Rochester Hills

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:01:49 -0400

7 lines

New Thread

?Interlibrary loan

?Interlibrary loan

Connie Wilson

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 17:54:37 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

?Laptops and LCD panels

?Laptops and LCD panels

Peg Allen

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:43:58 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

?MVSR 43(12) eaten, help

?MVSR 43(12) eaten, help

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Sun, 16 Jul 1995 17:23:47 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

?Ref: staphylococcus equinum

?Ref: staphylococcus equinum

Lynn Powell

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:30:27 EDT

19 lines

New Thread

Abstracts from annual meeting guide

Abstracts from annual meeting guide

Lynn Burke

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 15:33:12 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

age specific competency

age specific competency

Cynthia Reinl

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:56:10 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Allina Health System

Re: Allina Health System

Elaine Trzebiatowski

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:27:30 CST

21 lines

Allina Health System

bonnie hsu

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:16:35 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

ANNOUNCING NEW BACKMED LIST

ANNOUNCING NEW BACKMED LIST

Amira Aaron

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:42:02 EDT

56 lines

New Thread

Another Cutesy Name

Re[2]: Another Cutesy Name

Vislava Tylman

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:25:26 EST

15 lines

Re: Another Cutesy Name

Anne Tomlin, Auburn Memorial Hospital

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 07:11:48 EST

11 lines

Re: Another Cutesy Name

Webster Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 16:12:13 -0500

27 lines

Re: Another Cutesy Name

Lee Hover

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:15:39 -0400

27 lines

Re: Another Cutesy Name

Denise Millman

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:10:22 -0400

15 lines

Another Cutesy Name

Marian Craig

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:01:19 CST

15 lines

New Thread

Archive searcher

Archive searcher

Lynne M. Fox

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:38:56 +0000

23 lines

New Thread

Article on Internet and Medicine

Article on Internet and Medicine

Crouse Irving Memorial Hospital Library

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 07:57:07 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

Article series about the Internet

Article series about the Internet

Oliver Obst

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:47:49 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

ATA - thanx for your help

ATA - thanx for your help

Helga Perry

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:52:44 GMT

17 lines

New Thread

Audiovisual resources re. allergies

Audiovisual resources re. allergies

KATHRYN A MORTON

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:28:46 EST

26 lines

New Thread

AVAILABLE - MEDICAL TITLES

AVAILABLE - MEDICAL TITLES

Mary Bures

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 13:26:02 CDT

77 lines

New Thread

BackMed & duplicate lists

Re: BackMed & duplicate lists

Bet Ison

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 16:48:41 EDT

27 lines

New Thread

BackMed for duplicate lists

Re: BackMed for duplicate lists

Margo Coletti

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:59:57 -0400

38 lines

Re: BackMed for duplicate lists

Medical Library

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 07:47:47 EDT

16 lines

Re: BackMed for duplicate lists

gail m. langer

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:18:59 -0500

33 lines

Re: BackMed for duplicate lists

Laurie Potter

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 12:49:35 -0700

22 lines

Re: BackMed for duplicate lists

* E. Guy Coffee

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 12:07:12 CST6CDT

33 lines

Re: BackMed for duplicate lists

Cathy Wolfson

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:58:03 -0700

38 lines

BackMed for duplicate lists

Nancy Start

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:36:36 EDT

22 lines

New Thread

basic science journals core list for medical school libraries

basic science journals core list for medical school libraries

Dobbs,Arta

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:03:00 EST

13 lines

New Thread

Canadian Citations

Re: Canadian Citations

Bob Pringle

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:03:44 -0800

16 lines

New Thread

Charging for ILL

Charging for ILL

Cristina

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:58:18 -0400

42 lines

New Thread

CHAT Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

CHAT Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Valerie Schultheiss

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:22:41 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Anti nuclear testing petition

CHAT: Anti nuclear testing petition

Helga Perry

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 18:27:43 GMT

20 lines

New Thread

Citation

Citation

Louise Hass

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:48:13 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Clinical paths

Clinical paths

Phyllis McCulloch,PC-D,Good Samaritan Librarian

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:31:17 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

coffee and cockroaches

Re: coffee and cockroaches

training12

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:21:42 -0400

16 lines

coffee and cockroaches

MICHELYNN

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 12:50:16 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Coffee houses in libraries...

Re: Coffee houses in libraries...

Laurie Thompson

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:26:01 -0400

26 lines

Re: Coffee houses in libraries...

Vislava Tylman

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:26:19 EST

7 lines

Coffee houses in libraries...

Jenny Reiswig

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:46:31 EST

27 lines

New Thread

CONFERENCE: How to Market Healthcare Products on the Internet

CONFERENCE: How to Market Healthcare Products on the Internet

<>

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 20:31:29 GMT

60 lines

New Thread

Copy of Patient Ed Page for M. Brosseau

Copy of Patient Ed Page for M. Brosseau

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:38:35 EST

22 lines

New Thread

Copyright Ltr. to Congress

Copyright Ltr. to Congress

* E. Guy Coffee

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:17:35 CST6CDT

131 lines

New Thread

Costs

Costs

Jodi Upton

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:47:00 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Critical Pathway

Critical Pathway

Robert Koehler (Meriter Hospital)

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:13:00 CDT

16 lines

New Thread

Critical Pathway for Hysterectomy

Critical Pathway for Hysterectomy

Nancy Frazier

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:04:52 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

CRITICAL PATHWAYS

Re: CRITICAL PATHWAYS

Swati A. Wagh

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:47:17 -0500

41 lines

CRITICAL PATHWAYS

Cynthia Harrison

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:24:19 -0600

30 lines

New Thread

Critical pathways follow up....

Re: Critical pathways follow up....

SMITH, MLS, AHIP, FRAN

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:13:08 -0500

7 lines

Critical pathways follow up....

Paul M. Blobaum

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 10:36:00 -0500

91 lines

New Thread

Cutesy names

Re: Cutesy names

Susan Hansen

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:40:05 -0400

25 lines

Cutesy names

Carolyn Ruby

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:30:11 MDT

14 lines

New Thread

Dorothy C. White

Dorothy C. White

<>

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:17:18 LOCAL

11 lines

New Thread

Driving with Dementia

Driving with Dementia

Lisa McCormick

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 15:16:50 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

duplicate issues

duplicate issues

Irene Bohlmann

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:00:31 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

DUPLICATES

Re: DUPLICATES

Janice Bacino

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 06:53:10 PDT

17 lines

DUPLICATES

Jodi Upton

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:20:00 EST

15 lines

New Thread

electonic medical libraries

Re: electonic medical libraries

Anne Batt

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 13:12:38 +0800

42 lines

New Thread

EMERGENCY CODES

Re: EMERGENCY CODES

Carol Attar - Cottage Hospital of Grosse Pointe

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:11:23 -0400

31 lines

EMERGENCY CODES

MARTHA PEDIGO

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:24:19 -0600

18 lines

New Thread

Exchange list VS. Junk mail

Exchange list VS. Junk mail

John Davis

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 16:35:35 CST

16 lines

New Thread

Farnsworth Lantern Test

Re: Farnsworth Lantern Test

Webster Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:53:28 -0500

58 lines

Re: Farnsworth Lantern Test

Janette H Schueller

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:46:12 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

fat man, little boy plans

fat man, little boy plans

hardingi

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 20:32:05 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

Fax Jam/Refax Dupl. Requests

Fax Jam/Refax Dupl. Requests

Kristine Benishek

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:49:04 -0400

23 lines

New Thread

Fax Machines

Fax Machines

American Academy of Pediatrics

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 07:50:25 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

FOCUS-PDCA

FOCUS-PDCA

Louise Hass

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:43:50 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Free _Neurosurgery_ journals available

Free _Neurosurgery_ journals available

Bonnie Soohoo

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 00:44:43 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

Functional Ambulation Category

Functional Ambulation Category

Helga Perry

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:50:30 GMT

22 lines

New Thread

FYI - Senate Legislative Branch Appropriations Markup July 18

FYI - Senate Legislative Branch Appropriations Markup July 18

Aimee

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:55:34 -0800

186 lines

New Thread

Gallbladder Cancer Treatment

Re: Gallbladder Cancer Treatment

Lee Hover

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:45:37 -0400

34 lines

Gallbladder Cancer Treatment

ROTHBAUM, Ellen

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 07:38:15 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Glasgow Coma Scale?

Glasgow Coma Scale?

Joan Santiago

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:12:38 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

Head Injury Council of Austalia

Head Injury Council of Austalia

Karen Lee Martinez

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:11:25 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

Head of Cataloging/Access Enhancement--Albuquerque NM

Head of Cataloging/Access Enhancement--Albuquerque NM

Ruth Morris

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:00:28 -0600

103 lines

New Thread

HealthWeb announcement

HealthWeb announcement

Craig Mulder

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:03:54 -0400

58 lines

New Thread

HELP : Psychoanalytic study of L. Caroll's Alice...

Re: HELP : Psychoanalytic study of L. Caroll's Alice...

gail m. langer

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 15:17:32 -0500

41 lines

Re: HELP : Psychoanalytic study of L. Caroll's Alice...

Mark Funk

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 12:17:47 -0400

30 lines

Re: HELP : Psychoanalytic study of L. Caroll's Alice...

Lee Hover

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:45:41 -0400

39 lines

HELP : Psychoanalytic study of L. Caroll's Alice...

Vincent Maes

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:48:45 +0200

27 lines

New Thread

Help Need sample hospital homepages.

Re: Help Need sample hospital homepages.

Angela Palmisono

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 22:58:51 -0400

52 lines

Re: Help Need sample hospital homepages.

Tom Flemming

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:49:39 -0400

20 lines

Help Need sample hospital homepages.

* E. Guy Coffee

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:56:37 CST6CDT

43 lines

New Thread

Help with citation.

Re: Help with citation.

Tom Flemming

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:13:58 -0400

31 lines

Help with citation.

CARRJ 313-996-2739

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 07:37:38 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

Help: Info and possible ILL

Help: Info and possible ILL

Helga Perry

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:20:23 GMT

27 lines

New Thread

HELP:American Translators Association

Re: HELP:American Translators Association

Lee Hover

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:28:28 -0400

36 lines

HELP:American Translators Association

Helga Perry

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 12:35:08 GMT

20 lines

New Thread

HOSP. LIBRARIANS: Hospital Policies on Community Benefits/Service

HOSP. LIBRARIANS: Hospital Policies on Community Benefits/Service

Laura Larsson

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 13:46:29 -0700

58 lines

New Thread

HSTAR database

Re: HSTAR database

gail m. langer

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 15:17:25 -0500

24 lines

HSTAR database

Barbara Hartman

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 12:09:29 EST

14 lines

New Thread

ILL

ILL

Susan Statom

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:54:00 EST

34 lines

New Thread

ILL Help

Re[2]: ILL Help

Vislava Tylman

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:34:03 EST

10 lines

Re: ILL Help

Lee Hover

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:17:58 -0400

69 lines

ILL help

Lynn Marcy

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:16:43 -0700

17 lines

Re[2]: ILL Help

Vislava Tylman

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 12:45:55 EST

13 lines

Re: ILL Help

Webster Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:02:33 -0500

33 lines

Re: ILL Help

Paul M. Blobaum

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:57:16 -0500

56 lines

Re: ILL Help

Janice GOTTLIEB

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:51:56 -0400

36 lines

Re: ILL Help

Lee Hover

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 23:03:27 -0400

35 lines

ILL Help

Irene Bohlmann

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:56:58 -0400

22 lines

Re: ILL help

Janice GOTTLIEB

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:20:23 -0400

18 lines

Re: ILL help

Grace Anderson

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:08:28 -0500

35 lines

ILL help

Paul M. Blobaum

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:09:44 -0500

27 lines

ill help

Doris Blauet

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:39:50 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

ILL Requests

ILL Requests

Robert Koehler (Meriter Hospital)

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:28:00 CDT

26 lines

New Thread

ILL thank you!

ILL thank you!

Paul M. Blobaum

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:39:36 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

ILL-Document Delivery Sessions at IFLA (Istanbul, Turkey) August, 1995

ILL-Document Delivery Sessions at IFLA (Istanbul, Turkey) August, 1995

Mounir Khalil

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 16:47:34 EDT

97 lines

New Thread

ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Re: ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Kathy Martin

Wed, 21 Jun 1995 12:17:23 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

ILL: contracept-fertil-sex

ILL: contracept-fertil-sex

Veronesi Enrica

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:13:22 +0200

37 lines

ILL: contracept-fertil-sex

Veronesi Enrica

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:07:12 +0200

34 lines

New Thread

ILL: J.Res.Pharmaceut.Economics 1994

ILL: J.Res.Pharmaceut.Economics 1994

Vincent Maes

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:39:26 +0200

27 lines

New Thread

Inpatient hospice units in hospitals

Inpatient hospice units in hospitals

Halyna A. Liszczynskyj

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:28:01 -0400

21 lines

New Thread

Inter-library loan

Inter-library loan

NLDH MLN209200

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:21:18 EST

27 lines

New Thread

International Travel/Job Exchanges?

Re: International Travel/Job Exchanges?

S Bohlken

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:23:10 +12000

20 lines

International Travel/Job Exchanges?

Donna Flake

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:12:50 EDT

202 lines

New Thread

Internet Medicine Confere...

Re: Internet Medicine Confere...

<>

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:48:56 -0400

8 lines

New Thread

Japan AIDS Patents - June 1995

Japan AIDS Patents - June 1995

Alan Engel

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 01:42:18 GMT

24 lines

New Thread

JCAHO Oversight

Re: JCAHO Oversight

DOYLE, Jacqueline

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:53:03 -0500

16 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Barbara Kormelink - Bay Medical Center Library

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:43:30 -0400

30 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Anita D. Johnson

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:54:47 CDT

28 lines

New Thread

Joel Barker video on paradigms

Re: Joel Barker video on paradigms

Mark Funk

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:09:56 -0400

24 lines

Re: Joel Barker video on paradigms

Vislava Tylman

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:34:13 EST

12 lines

Joel Barker video on paradigms

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:32:55 -0600

25 lines

New Thread

journal issues needed

journal issues needed

Dianne E Rose, Director of Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:37:24 EST

60 lines

New Thread

Journal of Medical Imaging - URL?

Journal of Medical Imaging - URL?

Don Lanier ([log in to unmask]) (815) 395-5658

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:29:36 CDT

11 lines

New Thread

Journal Promotion?

Re: Journal Promotion?

ROTHBAUM, Ellen

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 11:48:03 -0500

32 lines

Re: Journal Promotion?

Alexia Estabrook(providence)

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:09:01 -0400

47 lines

Re: Journal Promotion?

Pamela Sieving

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 19:43:23 -0400

19 lines

Journal Promotion?

Anelle Kloski

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:24:07 -0700

32 lines

New Thread

Kawasaki Syndrome

Kawasaki Syndrome

JAMyth

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 12:18:36 -0400

26 lines

New Thread

Knight Rider / Knight Ridder: great menmonics!

Re: Knight Rider / Knight Ridder: great menmonics!

Webster Library

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 22:17:56 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Knight Rider-KCutesy names

Re: Knight Rider-KCutesy names

Richard Sobel

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 00:39:12 +0300

13 lines

New Thread

knight-ridder

knight-ridder

Irene Bohlmann

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:33:09 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

Knowldege Finder

Re: Knowldege Finder

Judy Blaine

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 10:26:49 -0700

23 lines

New Thread

Knowledge Finder

Re: Knowledge Finder

Lynn K Sabol

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:27:20 +0059

43 lines

Re: Knowledge Finder

Marjorie Anderson

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:03:08 -0400

58 lines

Re: Knowledge Finder

ROTHBAUM, Ellen

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:15:57 -0500

18 lines

Re: Knowledge Finder

Don Lanier

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:09:25 -0500

46 lines

Knowledge Finder

Kathy You

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:34:22 -0400

30 lines

New Thread

L. Caroll's Alice in Wonderland

Re: L. Caroll's Alice in Wonderland

Vincent Maes

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:39:23 +0200

25 lines

New Thread

Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Patricia Kahn

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:20:34 -0400

22 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Mark Ingram

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:13:11 EDT

43 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

VA Medical Center

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 07:26:47 -0700

64 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Pat Erwin

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 06:55:07 -0500

18 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Florence Jakus

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 19:29:27 -0700

60 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Millard Johnson

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:12:52 PST

24 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Cathy Wolfson

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:43:31 -0700

75 lines

Re: Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Lee Hover

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:30:04 -0400

72 lines

Let's vote on EXPLODE vs. EXPANDR

Webster Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:19:02 -0500

54 lines

New Thread

Letterman show

Letterman show

Lynn K Sabol

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:06:54 +0059

14 lines

New Thread

Library closing urgent response

Library closing urgent response

Webster Library

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 22:58:22 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Library Coffeehouses - Once More

Library Coffeehouses - Once More

Lisa McCormick

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:47:30 -0400

13 lines

New Thread

Library Renovation

Library Renovation

Linda Muehl

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:42:02 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

Library software for Apple Mac

Library software for Apple Mac

Gillian Wood

Fri, 21 Jul 1995 12:24:21 +1000

33 lines

New Thread

like OVID?

Re: like OVID?

Hennepin County Medical County

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 07:09:13 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

LISTS> Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma Mailing List

LISTS> Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma Mailing List

Marie-Lise Shams

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 15:13:44 EDT

112 lines

New Thread

Looking for Lynn Siemers

Looking for Lynn Siemers

Metta Lansdale

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:31:35 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Lotsa Journal Duplicates/Psyc,Med,Nurs

Lotsa Journal Duplicates/Psyc,Med,Nurs

Kristine Benishek

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:00:28 -0400

242 lines

New Thread

Lyme Ticks Carry HGE, Human Granulocytic Ehrlichosis

Lyme Ticks Carry HGE, Human Granulocytic Ehrlichosis

Sylvia Gerhard

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 18:33:54 +0059

50 lines

New Thread

Medical Applications & Internet

Re: Medical Applications & Internet

Annette M Krupper

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:35:57 -0400

29 lines

Re: Medical Applications & Internet

Netnews Server

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 13:24:34 GMT

25 lines

New Thread

menigitis sequelae

menigitis sequelae

FS GRIFFIN NANCY

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 06:00:00 MDT

31 lines

New Thread

Mental Health Foundation

Mental Health Foundation

<>

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:42:59 EST

19 lines

New Thread

Message from Central Jersey HSLANJ

Message from Central Jersey HSLANJ

Catherine Marchok

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:39:22 EST

30 lines

New Thread

Methadone

Re: Methadone

Annette M Krupper

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:25:56 -0400

27 lines

Methadone

Ellen Hall

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:20:44 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Missing 2 issues needed for binding

Missing 2 issues needed for binding

Patricia Kahn

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:04:27 -0400

23 lines

New Thread

more natural medicine resources through the internet/WWW

more natural medicine resources through the internet/WWW

Mitch Stargrove

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 00:51:34 -0700

61 lines

New Thread

Most used CQI sources

Most used CQI sources

Carolyn Olson

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:41:06 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

Multi-media Learning Ctr

Re: Multi-media Learning Ctr

Maureen Price

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 12:24:14 -0400

33 lines

Multi-media Learning Ctr

Linda Muehl

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 06:20:45 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

musicians and Alzheimer's

musicians and Alzheimer's

Chris Faricy

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:38:00 PST

29 lines

New Thread

Need help: WI hosps. owning urgent care centers

Re: Need help: WI hosps. owning urgent care centers

Kathleen Strube

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 16:38:54 -0500

27 lines

Need help: WI hosps. owning urgent care centers

Vicki Budzisz

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 08:37:49 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Need Pt. Ed. Material on Emergency Room Use

Need Pt. Ed. Material on Emergency Room Use

Marian Craig

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:03:31 CST

18 lines

New Thread

Need source for quotation..

Re: Need source for quotation..

Peter Schoenberg

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:54:50 -0600

34 lines

Need source for quotation..

Barbara Griss

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:10:41 U

19 lines

New Thread

NEJM needed

NEJM needed

Lester Bornstein

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:30:53 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

NEW INFORMATION

NEW INFORMATION

Jeff Slaton

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 19:24:31 -2400

33 lines

New Thread

New SAM - CD Network Policy

New SAM - CD Network Policy

BCarls222

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:12:20 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

New Standards

New Standards

Jim Henderson

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 04:10:46 -0700

91 lines

New Thread

New Tick Disease - THANKS!

New Tick Disease - THANKS!

Mary A. Sherrard

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:51:50 EDT

19 lines

New Thread

NII Report Available

NII Report Available

<>

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:43:00 EST

57 lines

New Thread

NLM & cutesy names

Re: NLM & cutesy names

Jenny Reiswig

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:43:31 EST

27 lines

New Thread

NLM Cutesy names

NLM Cutesy names

Ann Rolfe

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:53:34 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

NLM names, voting, general silliness

Re: NLM names, voting, general silliness

* E. Guy Coffee

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:51:21 CST6CDT

31 lines

Re: NLM names, voting, general silliness

Jenny Reiswig

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:00:15 EST

38 lines

New Thread

NLM'S Cutesy Naming - Motion Seconded

NLM'S Cutesy Naming - Motion Seconded

Med Chi Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:45:06 -0400

49 lines

New Thread

NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Re[4]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Costigan, Pat

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:38:29 CST

40 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Barbara Kuchan

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:32:27 -0400

44 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Webster Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:19:35 -0500

46 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Webster Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:52:42 -0500

38 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Mary Lou O'Brien

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:22:00 -0400

11 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Anna Gieschen

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 21:25:24 -0500

14 lines

Re[2]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Costigan, Pat

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:47:00 CST

35 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Peg Allen

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:12:06 -0500

21 lines

Re[2]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Vislava Tylman

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 17:57:59 EST

10 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Laura Wilder

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:45:08 -0500

16 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Lynn K Sabol

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:57:22 +0059

47 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Carmen Urich

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:20:09 -0600

32 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Michael J. Perry

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:56:07 -0500

38 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Sidney Liswood Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:22:36 EST

38 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Sidney Liswood Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:06:56 EST

27 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

A.J. Wright

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:38:50 CDT

20 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Patricia Kahn

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 12:22:36 -0400

20 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Webster Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:04:02 -0500

57 lines

Re[2]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Sanchez, Mary

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:00:58 CST

47 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Peg Allen

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:41:02 -0500

41 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Pat Erwin

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:24:40 -0500

21 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Medical Library

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:38:32 EDT

34 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

OLIVIA PICKETT

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:19:00 -0400

30 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Anna Gieschen

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 22:22:20 -0500

14 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Paul M. Blobaum

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 21:52:34 -0500

19 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Pat Erwin

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 19:01:27 -0500

16 lines

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Silvia Patrick

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:31:15 PDT

19 lines

NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Costigan, Pat

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:54:37 CST

33 lines

New Thread

NLM'S Cutesy Naming TendEncies (note corrected spelling!!)

Re: NLM'S Cutesy Naming TendEncies (note corrected spelling!!)

Helga Perry

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 11:58:48 GMT

29 lines

New Thread

Nursing education

Re: Nursing education

Medprofile

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:25:21 -0400

10 lines

New Thread

Objective evaluation of medical equipment

Re: Objective evaluation of medical equipment

Anelle Kloski

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:53:03 -0700

16 lines

New Thread

Objective evaluation of medical equiptment

Re: Objective evaluation of medical equiptment

Lee Hover

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:09:53 -0400

23 lines

Re: Objective evaluation of medical equiptment

Paul M. Blobaum

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:25:05 -0500

50 lines

Objective evaluation of medical equiptment

Richard Sobel

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:25:40 +0300

13 lines

New Thread

OPCA

Re: OPCA

* E. Guy Coffee

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:07:40 CST6CDT

46 lines

OPCA

Joan Paul

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:06:00 -0400

31 lines

New Thread

Parenting Resources

Re: Parenting Resources

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 12:42:14 -0400

22 lines

Re: Parenting Resources

Linda De Muro

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:21:47 -0500

44 lines

Re: Parenting Resources

Jeinnes @Bix.Com

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:55:55 -0400

42 lines

New Thread

Patient Ed Book

Patient Ed Book

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:14:41 EST

20 lines

Re: patient Ed Book

C Mofford

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 06:51:38 -0400

33 lines

Re: Patient Ed Book

C Mofford

Sun, 16 Jul 1995 14:33:40 -0400

28 lines

Re: Patient Ed Book

Alice Hadley

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 12:10:45 GUAM

15 lines

Re: Patient Ed Book

Shirley Maccabee

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:54:58 -0700

21 lines

Re: Patient Ed Book

Marjorie Anderson

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:51:48 -0400

35 lines

Re: Patient Ed Book

Ellen Hall

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:16:28 -0400

19 lines

Re: Patient Ed Book

Patricia Kahn

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:57:10 -0400

18 lines

Patient Ed Book

San Mateo County Medical Library

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:57:29 -0700

14 lines

New Thread

Patient education videos

Patient education videos

Gina Puente - Henry Ford Hospital

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:34:28 -0400

63 lines

New Thread

PDR's available

PDR's available

Pamela Sieving

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:44:08 -0400

20 lines

New Thread

Physician-Hospital Relations

Physician-Hospital Relations

Elizabeth Boone

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:33:18 -0700

29 lines

New Thread

Position available

Position available

<>

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:11:51 -0800

82 lines

New Thread

POSITION AVAILABLE-SEARCH EXTENDED

POSITION AVAILABLE-SEARCH EXTENDED

Gail Anderson

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:49:51 -0500

90 lines

New Thread

proceedings and supplements

proceedings and supplements

LEONTINE J.C. DE GROOT

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:56:23 GMT

38 lines

New Thread

proceedings and supplements -Reply

proceedings and supplements -Reply

Gretchen Hallerberg

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:38:33 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Professional courtesy - article requested - Heart Disease & Str

Professional courtesy - article requested - Heart Disease & Str

Metta Lansdale

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:19:04 -0400

29 lines

New Thread

Public Internet access?

Re: Public Internet access?

Joan Paul

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 16:00:38 -0400

20 lines

Public Internet access?

Valerie Schultheiss

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 19:15:13 -0700

29 lines

New Thread

Questions from Lay Patrons - Part One (fwd)

Questions from Lay Patrons - Part One (fwd)

Margo Coletti

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:09:05 -0400

134 lines

New Thread

Questions from Lay Patrons - Part Two

Questions from Lay Patrons - Part Two

Margo Coletti

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 11:28:53 -0400

292 lines

New Thread

Questions from Lay Patrons - Summaries

Re: Questions from Lay Patrons - Summaries

Valerie Schultheiss

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:14:20 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

Questions from Lay Patrons - Summary

Questions from Lay Patrons - Summary

Margo Coletti

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:53:08 -0400

46 lines

New Thread

Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Farr

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:08:24 -0400

49 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Peg Allen

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:05:16 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Ref Q

Ref Q

diane stone

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:48:17 -0400

15 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Canadian Journal Citations

Ref Q: Canadian Journal Citations

Bob Pringle

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:57:24 -0800

25 lines

New Thread

Ref question: brain teaser....

Re: Ref question: brain teaser....

Pamela Sieving

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 19:47:01 -0400

17 lines

Re: Ref question: brain teaser....

A.J. Wright

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:08:34 CDT

16 lines

Ref question: brain teaser....

Paul M. Blobaum

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:53:16 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

REF. QUESTION

Re: REF. QUESTION

Farr

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:16:56 -0400

28 lines

Re: REF. QUESTION

Virginia Gale

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 22:04:09 -0500

23 lines

Re: REF. QUESTION

Lisa A. Eichholtz

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 09:51:44 -0400

30 lines

REF. QUESTION

Lynn Marcy

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:39:28 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

REF. QUESTIONS

Re: REF. QUESTIONS

Annette M Krupper

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:13:57 -0400

23 lines

REF. QUESTIONS

Linda Behen

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:27:00 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Reference assist

Re: Reference assist

Lee Hover

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 00:02:04 -0400

38 lines

Reference assist

Mary-Conchelos

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 22:00:55 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome - info sources

reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome - info sources

Carol Attar - Cottage Hospital of Grosse Pointe

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 07:57:50 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

Reflex sympathetic dystrophy- Internet

Re: Reflex sympathetic dystrophy- Internet

Ahnde Lin

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:39:42 -0400

26 lines

New Thread

REHABILITATION HOSPITALS SIG

REHABILITATION HOSPITALS SIG

<>

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:49:26 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Reply to: PHYSICIAN-HOSPITAL RELATIONS

Reply to: PHYSICIAN-HOSPITAL RELATIONS

Susan Statom

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 15:40:00 EST

8 lines

New Thread

Reply to: TWO REFERENCE QUESTIONS

Reply to: TWO REFERENCE QUESTIONS

Jodi Upton

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:37:00 EST

11 lines

New Thread

Re[2]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Re: Re[2]: NLM'S Cutesy Naming Tendancies

Sidney Liswood Library

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:34:07 EST

47 lines

New Thread

RRC Core Content Database

RRC Core Content Database

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:18:51 EST

21 lines

New Thread

SCC/MLA Members - 1995 Directory

Re: SCC/MLA Members - 1995 Directory

St. John's Hospital

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:48:48 -0500

27 lines

SCC/MLA Members - 1995 Directory

Laura Wilder

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:41:40 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

SCIENCE and NATURE dups

SCIENCE and NATURE dups

HILL, BARBARIE F.

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:50:43 -0400

15 lines

New Thread

Sharp 2022 copier

Sharp 2022 copier

American Academy of Pediatrics

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:48:23 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network)

Re: SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network)

Martha Verchot

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 12:36:53 CDT

31 lines

SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network)

Valerie Reid - Sladen Library, Henry Ford Hospital

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:31:27 -0400

40 lines

New Thread

SUM: Patient Focused Care & Hosp Lib

SUM: Patient Focused Care & Hosp Lib

Saundra Brenner

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:54:44 -0500

46 lines

New Thread

Supplements & publishing practices

Supplements & publishing practices

Peg Allen

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 11:22:34 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Teaching Hospitals

Re: Teaching Hospitals

GILBERT, Carole

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 20:20:49 -0500

11 lines

Teaching Hospitals

Sherry A. Giardiniere

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:24:17 EST

17 lines

Teaching Hospitals

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:03:56 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Text Search Shareware for Word and WordPerfect

Text Search Shareware for Word and WordPerfect

Manny Ratafia

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:34:25 EDT

140 lines

New Thread

thanks -carpal tunnel & fingernails

thanks -carpal tunnel & fingernails

Kathleen D. Proffit

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:48:41 -0700

11 lines

New Thread

thanks MSVR received

thanks MSVR received

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 12:26:31 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Thankyou for info received

Thankyou for info received

Ciambor, Barbara A.

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 12:35:00 PDT

16 lines

New Thread

The Casket Letters

The Casket Letters

Helga Perry

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:10:25 GMT

21 lines

New Thread

Two Reference Questions

Two Reference Questions

Vicky Gilbert

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:08:20 -0600

38 lines

New Thread

Ultrasound Imaging Transducers

Ultrasound Imaging Transducers

Maureen Carleton

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 11:17:07 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

Unknown journal title

Re: Unknown journal title

Medical Library

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:04:45 EDT

14 lines

Re: Unknown journal title

Sandy Gurshman

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 12:29:58 EDT

20 lines

Unknown journal title

Medical Library

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:52:46 EDT

24 lines

New Thread

Unknown malady

Unknown malady

Kay Olberding

Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:04:07 CDT

14 lines

New Thread

Veterinary Dups.

Veterinary Dups.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vicen=E7_Allu=E9_=28UAB=29?=

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 12:29:35 +0000

1319 lines

New Thread

Video re: nutrition & alcohol detoxification

Video re: nutrition & alcohol detoxification

Ellen Wells

Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:53:27 EST

15 lines

New Thread

VTW BillWatch

VTW BillWatch

* E. Guy Coffee

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:14:22 CST6CDT

286 lines

New Thread

Wanted-Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology

Wanted-Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology

Highland Hospital

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:12:34 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

Why Join the Friends?

Why Join the Friends?

Don Lanier ([log in to unmask]) (815) 395-5658

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:59:16 CDT

20 lines

New Thread

WWW> National Center for Sports Medicine

Re: WWW> National Center for Sports Medicine

Tom Flemming

Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:22:22 -0400

68 lines

WWW> National Center for Sports Medicine