Help for MEDLIB-L Archives

MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1995, Week 2

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

!Genetics of enuresis (1 message)
!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address (3 messages)
"Coffee Houses" in Libraries (3 messages)
"Ref Q" (4 messages)
*Thanks Re: Brest feeding & pierced nipples (1 message)
1966-1986 Index Medicus available (1 message)
20/20 News Show to do Med Errors (1 message)
<No subject> (4 messages)
? "The Physician is In" (1 message)
? Breast feeding after nipple piercing (2 messages)
? Collection Development (1 message)
? Health articles that can be reprinted free (2 messages)
? Job Description - Hospital Volunteers (1 message)
? Model Contract for a Lead Medical Program (1 message)
? Report on healthcare reform (1 message)
?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST (4 messages)
???intermediate care units (1 message)
?Body Fat Analysis Machines (1 message)
?Combined BSN-MSN Program (1 message)
?ILL request (1 message)
?news story on cigarette labels (1 message)
?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE (2 messages)
?reference in JAMA (1 message)
ABMS compendium 1988-90 (2 messages)
Access Services Librarian (1 message)
ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM (2 messages)
ACOG Technical Bulletins (3 messages)
ADDRESS REQUEST (2 messages)
Advice--Flow Chart Software (2 messages)
articles for newspapers (1 message)
Articles Needed (1 message)
Articles re med errors (1 message)
Audecibel (1 message)
Audiology Journals Available for ILL (1 message)
Availability of AHCPR Guidelines (1 message)
Basic computer books (2 messages)
Binders and pricing (2 messages)
Biomedicine and Health in the News (1 message)
Board Review tape/video (2 messages)
Book needed - Diamond & Maliszewski (1 message)
Call for WWW or Gopher Server Policy/Procedures (1 message)
Cancer Clinic (4 messages)
carpal tunnel & fingernails? (2 messages)
case management advisor (1 message)
CD-ROM MEDLINE in the Middle East (1 message)
CHAT: major leagues (2 messages)
CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues (2 messages)
CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply (5 messages)
CHAT: salary discrepancy... (2 messages)
CHAT: Sample sig (1 message)
CHAT: tidal waves (1 message)
Chat:Internet success story (1 message)
Children's Pocket $$, Med. Lib., etc. -Update (1 message)
Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there? (3 messages)
Clinic address needed (1 message)
Conference on Computerized Patient Records (1 message)
Contact Person-Pt. Confidentiality Study (1 message)
Continuous Care Beds (1 message)
cyclic vomiting (1 message)
cyclic vomitting (1 message)
Dental Library Home Page (1 message)
Desperately seeking THE SKIN! (1 message)
Discharge Planning Update (2 messages)
Disease Management (1 message)
Docs Need Elevator Ethics /UPI-data/1995/jul 3 (1 message)
electonic medical libraries (2 messages)
Electronic Copyright (1 message)
Ethics course via Distance Ed/ (1 message)
Farnsworth Lantern Test (1 message)
Feedback on Med Dictionaries on Disk (1 message)
Film/video info...URL/Free things (1 message)
FOR MLA SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER MEMBERS (1 message)
Free BIOSIS Training (1 message)
FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom (2 messages)
FYI: New direction in information for patients (1 message)
FYI: Osteopathic Medicine WWW June Update (fwd) (1 message)
Gelonium Multiflorum (1 message)
German address (1 message)
GIFTTEX-L (1 message)
Health Sciences/Chemistry Branch Librarian Position Open (1 message)
healthcare quality improvement act 1986 (1 message)
Help verifying journal title (1 message)
Help!JCAHO Survey (1 message)
HELP, RE:NO NAME RARE DISEASE (1 message)
How to Pick Right Hospital Article (1 message)
how to read archived messages? (3 messages)
ILL - Case Management Advisor (1 message)
ill help (1 message)
ILL Help: Observation Medicine (Journal Title) (1 message)
ILL J Myofacial Th (1 message)
ILL request thanks (1 message)
Ill request: Health Technolgoy Trends (1 message)
ILL: Australian Physiotherapy (2 messages)
ILL: National network (2 messages)
INFO: Critical Paths (1 message)
Instructions to Authors (1 message)
Internet Medicine Conference Announcement (2 messages)
Internet nursing resources (2 messages)
JCAHO oversight (11 messages)
JCAHO oversight "revisited" (1 message)
Job Posting - Univ. of South Dakota Health Sciences Library (1 message)
Journal duplicate list available (1 message)
Journals for Dental Hygiene Program (1 message)
JOURNALS FOR EXCESS - A SMALL LISTING (1 message)
lay reference questions (1 message)
Looking for HIV/AIDS articles (1 message)
Mathematica Policy Research Inc. (1 message)
medical conferences (1 message)
medical educational software (2 messages)
Medical Resources on the Internet (1 message)
medical students/interns/residents (1 message)
medications in pregnancy (5 messages)
Mi t To Minnesota libns-ILL help (1 message)
more ahcpr (1 message)
National Network (1 message)
need address & phone # in Brazil (1 message)
need address for test (1 message)
need address for test -Reply (1 message)
Need Help! Hazardous Waste Effects (1 message)
Need ILL assistance (5 messages)
New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards (2 messages)
Nuclear Med. Tech. discussion group (1 message)
Nursing education (5 messages)
OB/GYN Journal for Exchange (1 message)
Parenting Resources (1 message)
Pediatric Board Review videos (2 messages)
Pet Peeve: copyright dates! (4 messages)
Phone # of Australian M.D. (1 message)
physician input journal renewals (1 message)
Physician's Assistant Correspondence Programs (1 message)
Physiotherapy Articles (1 message)
pierced nipples & breastfeeding (1 message)
pKa resources (1 message)
Position Announcement (3 messages)
Position Available (1 message)
Presentation to high school students (2 messages)
Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth (5 messages)
re Quiet Hospital Zone video (1 message)
ref ? genetics of enuresis (2 messages)
REF ? meds errors (1 message)
Ref Q (1 message)
Ref Q: Foods containing isoflavones (1 message)
Ref Q: HEDIR List (2 messages)
Ref Q: Prozac for Autism ??? (1 message)
Ref Q: Reporting by CPT Code - Help? (1 message)
ref-q IIAM address (1 message)
REF: The Glycemic Index (4 messages)
reference question (2 messages)
reference question assist needed (1 message)
Reply - Presentation to High School Students (1 message)
Reply to: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE MIDWEST (1 message)
Reply to: NETSCAPE TRAINING MANUAL (1 message)
RERF address THANKS! (1 message)
Revised Position Announcement (1 message)
RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation? (2 messages)
salary discrepancies start early (4 messages)
SAM-CD (2 messages)
Searching archives.... (1 message)
Software for chemotherapy (1 message)
Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV? (2 messages)
Spanish language patient education materials (2 messages)
STAFF PRIVILEGES (1 message)
STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin (3 messages)
Summary of Association Home Page responses (1 message)
Summary-in-works (1 message)
Symposium? (2 messages)
Telemedicine bibliography (1 message)
Telemetry in intensive care (1 message)
Temporary Reference Librarian Position--Chicago (1 message)
Thanks - psyc tests (1 message)
Thanks to Nancy Start for the info on searching MEDLIB by weekly increments. How do we search it by topic? I didn't find that information in your message. (1 message)
Thanks: Body Fact Analysis Machines (1 message)
The Invisible Man (1 message)
TLC - automation (1 message)
United Medical Language System (2 messages)
video query (1 message)
Wehrmed Wochenschr (1 message)
wellcome inst of medicine (1 message)
WWW> Blind Childrens Center (1 message)
WWW> First Aid Online (1 message)
WWW> Info For Internet Trainers/Presenters (1 message)
WWW> International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) - Fra (1 message)
WWW> The Brain Injury Association of Connecticut (1 message)
WWW> Women in Technology Directory (1 message)
Your Comments Please... (4 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

Date

Size

New Thread

!Genetics of enuresis

!Genetics of enuresis

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:47:00 PDT

21 lines

New Thread

!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:52:49 -0400

18 lines

Re: !help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:50:31 -0400

28 lines

Re: !help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:08:23 -0400

29 lines

New Thread

"Coffee Houses" in Libraries

"Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:05:56 EDT

33 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:18:38 -0700

19 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 21:24:27 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

"Ref Q"

"Ref Q"

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:36:56 EST

7 lines

"Ref Q"

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:44:22 EST

19 lines

Re: "Ref Q"

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 19:40:10 -0500

13 lines

Re: "Ref Q"

Sat, 8 Jul 1995 11:27:29 -0500

37 lines

New Thread

*Thanks Re: Brest feeding & pierced nipples

*Thanks Re: Brest feeding & pierced nipples

Sat, 8 Jul 1995 15:54:24 GUAM

16 lines

New Thread

1966-1986 Index Medicus available

1966-1986 Index Medicus available

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:34:00 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

20/20 News Show to do Med Errors

20/20 News Show to do Med Errors

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:19:33 -0400

8 lines

New Thread

<No subject>

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:23:39 -0400

10 lines

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:44:26 -0700

77 lines

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 20:48:23 -0600

31 lines

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 21:25:03 -0600

12 lines

New Thread

? "The Physician is In"

? "The Physician is In"

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:58:57 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

? Breast feeding after nipple piercing

Re: ? Breast feeding after nipple piercing

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:51:21 EDT

42 lines

Re: ? Breast feeding after nipple piercing

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:21:29 -0700

65 lines

New Thread

? Collection Development

? Collection Development

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:29:00 PST

37 lines

New Thread

? Health articles that can be reprinted free

? Health articles that can be reprinted free

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:58:44 -0700

15 lines

Re: ? Health articles that can be reprinted free

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 14:42:17 -0600

24 lines

New Thread

? Job Description - Hospital Volunteers

? Job Description - Hospital Volunteers

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:02:53 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

? Model Contract for a Lead Medical Program

? Model Contract for a Lead Medical Program

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 14:38:32 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

? Report on healthcare reform

? Report on healthcare reform

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:32:35 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:57:30 EDT

24 lines

Re: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:44:03 -0400

38 lines

Re: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:07:58 -0400

9 lines

Re: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:08:02 -0400

13 lines

New Thread

???intermediate care units

???intermediate care units

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:35:37 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

?Body Fat Analysis Machines

Re: ?Body Fat Analysis Machines

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:55:24 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

?Combined BSN-MSN Program

Re: ?Combined BSN-MSN Program

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 19:15:35 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

?ILL request

?ILL request

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:55:39 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

?news story on cigarette labels

?news story on cigarette labels

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:17:17 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE

?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:44:23 -0500

20 lines

Re: ?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:58:02 -0400

33 lines

New Thread

?reference in JAMA

?reference in JAMA

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:24:14 EDT

14 lines

New Thread

ABMS compendium 1988-90

ABMS compendium 1988-90

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:37:14 -0400

15 lines

Re: ABMS compendium 1988-90

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 08:50:07 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

Access Services Librarian

Access Services Librarian

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:38:59 -0400

39 lines

New Thread

ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM

ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:40:26 EST

33 lines

Re: ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:21:07 EST

14 lines

New Thread

ACOG Technical Bulletins

ACOG Technical Bulletins

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:30:50 -0700

19 lines

Re: ACOG Technical Bulletins

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:26:50 -0700

17 lines

ACOG Technical Bulletins

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:49:04 -0400

33 lines

New Thread

ADDRESS REQUEST

ADDRESS REQUEST

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:58:19 +0200

21 lines

Re: ADDRESS REQUEST

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:02:28 -0400

21 lines

New Thread

Advice--Flow Chart Software

Advice--Flow Chart Software

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:05:36 -0500

16 lines

Re: Advice--Flow Chart Software

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:06:00 IST

27 lines

New Thread

articles for newspapers

articles for newspapers

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:47:23 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Articles Needed

Articles Needed

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:29:19 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

Articles re med errors

Articles re med errors

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:20:59 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Audecibel

Audecibel

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:21:15 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Audiology Journals Available for ILL

Audiology Journals Available for ILL

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:00:07 EST

29 lines

New Thread

Availability of AHCPR Guidelines

Re: Availability of AHCPR Guidelines

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:48:42 -0400

38 lines

New Thread

Basic computer books

Basic computer books

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:21:04 -0700

20 lines

Re: Basic computer books

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:47:30 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Binders and pricing

Binders and pricing

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:50:57 -0500

29 lines

Re: Binders and pricing

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:03:40 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Biomedicine and Health in the News

Biomedicine and Health in the News

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:12:00 PDT

18 lines

New Thread

Board Review tape/video

Board Review tape/video

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:56:54 -0400

20 lines

Re: Board Review tape/video

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:28:34 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

Book needed - Diamond & Maliszewski

Book needed - Diamond & Maliszewski

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:34:18 -0700

18 lines

New Thread

Call for WWW or Gopher Server Policy/Procedures

Call for WWW or Gopher Server Policy/Procedures

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:02:04 EDT

88 lines

New Thread

Cancer Clinic

Cancer Clinic

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:57:23 +0059

13 lines

Re: Cancer Clinic

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 18:50:30 -0400

49 lines

Re: Cancer Clinic

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:01:58 -0700

42 lines

Re: Cancer Clinic

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 21:06:51 -0400

48 lines

New Thread

carpal tunnel & fingernails?

carpal tunnel & fingernails?

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:45:30 -0700

10 lines

Re: carpal tunnel & fingernails?

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:18:52 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

case management advisor

case management advisor

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:33:02 -0400

27 lines

New Thread

CD-ROM MEDLINE in the Middle East

CD-ROM MEDLINE in the Middle East

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:28:23 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

CHAT: major leagues

CHAT: major leagues

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:40:00 PDT

20 lines

Re: CHAT: major leagues

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:21:32 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:13:05 -0500

84 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:46:40 -0400

23 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 13:05:50 -0500

32 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 22:18:23 -0500

71 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:22:05 -0400

29 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:31:22 -0500

21 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:36:16 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

CHAT: salary discrepancy...

Re: CHAT: salary discrepancy...

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:52:22 -0400

16 lines

Re: CHAT: salary discrepancy...

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:51:35 -0400

20 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Sample sig

CHAT: Sample sig

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:31:41 CST6CDT

35 lines

New Thread

CHAT: tidal waves

Re: CHAT: tidal waves

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:32:30 -0400

27 lines

New Thread

Chat:Internet success story

Chat:Internet success story

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:19:39 LOCAL

33 lines

New Thread

Children's Pocket $$, Med. Lib., etc. -Update

Children's Pocket $$, Med. Lib., etc. -Update

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:29:28 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:34:56 -0700

18 lines

Re: Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 21:44:00 EST

21 lines

Re: Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 20:00:21 -0400

46 lines

New Thread

Clinic address needed

Clinic address needed

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:12:05 -1000

13 lines

New Thread

Conference on Computerized Patient Records

Conference on Computerized Patient Records

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 20:29:08 GMT

63 lines

New Thread

Contact Person-Pt. Confidentiality Study

Contact Person-Pt. Confidentiality Study

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:38:31 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Continuous Care Beds

Continuous Care Beds

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:55:22 -0400

21 lines

New Thread

cyclic vomiting

Re: cyclic vomiting

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:07:41 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

cyclic vomitting

cyclic vomitting

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 11:48:06 -0400

10 lines

New Thread

Dental Library Home Page

Dental Library Home Page

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 09:25:57 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Desperately seeking THE SKIN!

Desperately seeking THE SKIN!

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:51:38 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

Discharge Planning Update

Discharge Planning Update

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:03:09 -0400

17 lines

Re: Discharge Planning Update

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:42:18 -0400

37 lines

New Thread

Disease Management

Disease Management

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 18:29:52 GMT

16 lines

New Thread

Docs Need Elevator Ethics /UPI-data/1995/jul 3

Re: Docs Need Elevator Ethics /UPI-data/1995/jul 3

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:24:34 +0059

87 lines

New Thread

electonic medical libraries

electonic medical libraries

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:57:05 +0100

18 lines

Re: electonic medical libraries

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:45:35 GMT

84 lines

New Thread

Electronic Copyright

Electronic Copyright

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 14:37:52 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Ethics course via Distance Ed/

Ethics course via Distance Ed/

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 18:21:14 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

Farnsworth Lantern Test

Farnsworth Lantern Test

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:11:00 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Feedback on Med Dictionaries on Disk

Feedback on Med Dictionaries on Disk

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 03:56:18 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

Film/video info...URL/Free things

Re: Film/video info...URL/Free things

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:33:28 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

FOR MLA SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER MEMBERS

FOR MLA SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER MEMBERS

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:50:05 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Free BIOSIS Training

Free BIOSIS Training

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 18:38:32 GMT

69 lines

New Thread

FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom

FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:02:48 -0700

22 lines

Re: FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:36:15 -0700

16 lines

New Thread

FYI: New direction in information for patients

FYI: New direction in information for patients

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:12:05 -0400

13 lines

New Thread

FYI: Osteopathic Medicine WWW June Update (fwd)

FYI: Osteopathic Medicine WWW June Update (fwd)

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:43:28 -0500

71 lines

New Thread

Gelonium Multiflorum

Gelonium Multiflorum

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:00:59 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

German address

German address

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:32:19 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

GIFTTEX-L

GIFTTEX-L

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:33:21 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

Health Sciences/Chemistry Branch Librarian Position Open

Health Sciences/Chemistry Branch Librarian Position Open

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 21:08:02 -0700

65 lines

New Thread

healthcare quality improvement act 1986

healthcare quality improvement act 1986

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:05:35 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Help verifying journal title

Help verifying journal title

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:18:19 EST

16 lines

New Thread

Help!JCAHO Survey

Help!JCAHO Survey

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:26:51 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

HELP, RE:NO NAME RARE DISEASE

HELP, RE:NO NAME RARE DISEASE

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:15:06 GMT

95 lines

New Thread

How to Pick Right Hospital Article

How to Pick Right Hospital Article

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:22:51 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

how to read archived messages?

how to read archived messages?

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:02:04 EST

11 lines

Re: how to read archived messages?

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:49:55 EDT

27 lines

Re: how to read archived messages?

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:58:39 EDT

122 lines

New Thread

ILL - Case Management Advisor

ILL - Case Management Advisor

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:09:18 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

ill help

ill help

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:30:25 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

ILL Help: Observation Medicine (Journal Title)

ILL Help: Observation Medicine (Journal Title)

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:02:34 -0400

34 lines

New Thread

ILL J Myofacial Th

ILL J Myofacial Th

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:03:59 -0700

13 lines

New Thread

ILL request thanks

ILL request thanks

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:32:53 EDT

14 lines

New Thread

Ill request: Health Technolgoy Trends

Ill request: Health Technolgoy Trends

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:51:47 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Mon, 19 Jun 1995 07:15:10 -0700

31 lines

Re: ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:34:06 -0600

46 lines

New Thread

ILL: National network

ILL: National network

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:15:07 -0700

20 lines

Re: ILL: National network

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:36:26 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

INFO: Critical Paths

INFO: Critical Paths

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:27:36 EDT

15 lines

New Thread

Instructions to Authors

Re: Instructions to Authors

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:50:00 CDT

21 lines

New Thread

Internet Medicine Conference Announcement

Internet Medicine Conference Announcement

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:49:14 GMT

54 lines

Re: Internet Medicine Conference Announcement

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 20:23:39 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

Internet nursing resources

Internet nursing resources

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:11:24 +0059

30 lines

Re: Internet nursing resources

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:33:28 -0400

10 lines

New Thread

JCAHO oversight

JCAHO oversight

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:18:57 -0400

24 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:23:38 -0500

24 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:51:28 -0500

40 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:05:51 +0059

40 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:07:17 -0700

58 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:57:19 -0400

30 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:00:27 -0500

17 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:19:11 -0500

19 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:03:31 -0700

18 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:17:18 -0400

47 lines

JCAHO Oversight

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:07:28 -0400

13 lines

New Thread

JCAHO oversight "revisited"

JCAHO oversight "revisited"

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:44:23 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

Job Posting - Univ. of South Dakota Health Sciences Library

Job Posting - Univ. of South Dakota Health Sciences Library

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:05:24 -0500

38 lines

New Thread

Journal duplicate list available

Journal duplicate list available

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 17:13:16 EDT

23 lines

New Thread

Journals for Dental Hygiene Program

Re: Journals for Dental Hygiene Program

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:38:13 -0400

38 lines

New Thread

JOURNALS FOR EXCESS - A SMALL LISTING

JOURNALS FOR EXCESS - A SMALL LISTING

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:51:09 -0700

67 lines

New Thread

lay reference questions

lay reference questions

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:58:10 MST

25 lines

New Thread

Looking for HIV/AIDS articles

Re: Looking for HIV/AIDS articles

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:12:20 -0700

32 lines

New Thread

Mathematica Policy Research Inc.

Mathematica Policy Research Inc.

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:31:42 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

medical conferences

medical conferences

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:45:15 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

medical educational software

medical educational software

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 21:38:22 -0400

11 lines

Re: medical educational software

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 06:40:54 -0400

9 lines

New Thread

Medical Resources on the Internet

Medical Resources on the Internet

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 22:02:49 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

medical students/interns/residents

medical students/interns/residents

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 20:57:00 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

medications in pregnancy

medications in pregnancy

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:59:04 EST

20 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:10:08 -0700

18 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:00:59 -0600

22 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 17:33:50 -0400

20 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:50:52 EST

24 lines

New Thread

Mi t To Minnesota libns-ILL help

Mi t To Minnesota libns-ILL help

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:50:41 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

more ahcpr

more ahcpr

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:17:35 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

National Network

Re: National Network

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:30:52 -0700

12 lines

New Thread

need address & phone # in Brazil

need address & phone # in Brazil

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:38:11 -0700

17 lines

New Thread

need address for test

Re: need address for test

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:10:00 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

need address for test -Reply

Re: need address for test -Reply

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:46:12 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Need Help! Hazardous Waste Effects

Need Help! Hazardous Waste Effects

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:16:39 GMT

21 lines

New Thread

Need ILL assistance

Need ILL assistance

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:48:04 -0700

28 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:27:39 -0400

16 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:29:10 EST

12 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:08:43 -0500

40 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:49:13 -0500

45 lines

New Thread

New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards

New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:50:27 -0800

34 lines

New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:09:49 EDT

36 lines

New Thread

Nuclear Med. Tech. discussion group

Nuclear Med. Tech. discussion group

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:00:18 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Nursing education

Nursing education

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:29:00 PST

33 lines

Re: Nursing education

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:37:48 -0500

17 lines

Re: Nursing education

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:23:03 -0400

21 lines

Re: Nursing education

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:18:59 -0700

15 lines

Re: Nursing education

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 16:36:06 -0700

16 lines

New Thread

OB/GYN Journal for Exchange

OB/GYN Journal for Exchange

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:00:16 GMT

21 lines

New Thread

Parenting Resources

Parenting Resources

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:25:00 CDT

20 lines

New Thread

Pediatric Board Review videos

Pediatric Board Review videos

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:15:13 -0400

19 lines

Re: Pediatric Board Review videos

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:17:14 -0700

7 lines

New Thread

Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 18:47:54 -0600

29 lines

Re: Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:34:00 GUAM

18 lines

Re: Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:01:22 -0400

37 lines

Re: Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:13:32 -0400

15 lines

New Thread

Phone # of Australian M.D.

Phone # of Australian M.D.

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:18:00 PDT

25 lines

New Thread

physician input journal renewals

physician input journal renewals

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:04:33 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Physician's Assistant Correspondence Programs

Physician's Assistant Correspondence Programs

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:12:38 -0400

23 lines

New Thread

Physiotherapy Articles

Physiotherapy Articles

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:48:56 GMT

15 lines

New Thread

pierced nipples & breastfeeding

Re: pierced nipples & breastfeeding

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:48:21 -0700

24 lines

New Thread

pKa resources

pKa resources

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:04:11 PST

18 lines

New Thread

Position Announcement

Position Announcement

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:42:40 EDT

36 lines

POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:05:17 CDT

29 lines

Position Announcement

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:33:45 -0600

46 lines

New Thread

Position Available

Position Available

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:43:06 -0400

53 lines

New Thread

Presentation to high school students

Presentation to high school students

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:13:58 -0400

15 lines

Re: Presentation to high school students

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:32:38 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:25:31 -0400

18 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:12:52 -0500

34 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 21:20:12 -0400

16 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:33:46 -0400

27 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:43:08 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

re Quiet Hospital Zone video

re Quiet Hospital Zone video

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:31:57 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

ref ? genetics of enuresis

ref ? genetics of enuresis

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 07:30:49 PDT

18 lines

Re: ref ? genetics of enuresis

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:41:41 -0400

32 lines

New Thread

REF ? meds errors

Re: REF ? meds errors

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:24:52 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Ref Q

Ref Q

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:26:13 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Foods containing isoflavones

Re: Ref Q: Foods containing isoflavones

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 01:11:35 -0400

41 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: HEDIR List

Ref Q: HEDIR List

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:56:02 -0700

24 lines

Re: Ref Q: HEDIR List

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 23:51:26 -0400

55 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Prozac for Autism ???

Ref Q: Prozac for Autism ???

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:58:16 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Reporting by CPT Code - Help?

Ref Q: Reporting by CPT Code - Help?

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:39:13 CST

31 lines

New Thread

ref-q IIAM address

ref-q IIAM address

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:41:43 EST5EDT

18 lines

New Thread

REF: The Glycemic Index

REF: The Glycemic Index

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:42:32 -0400

21 lines

Re: REF: The Glycemic Index

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:27:22 -0400

35 lines

Re: REF: The Glycemic Index

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:23:54 -0400

37 lines

Re: REF: The Glycemic Index

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:32:59 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

reference question

Re: reference question

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 07:21:25 -0600

30 lines

Re: reference question

Sat, 8 Jul 1995 00:09:03 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

reference question assist needed

reference question assist needed

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:48:34 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

Reply - Presentation to High School Students

Reply - Presentation to High School Students

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:13:10 EDT

30 lines

New Thread

Reply to: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE MIDWEST

Reply to: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE MIDWEST

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:57:00 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Reply to: NETSCAPE TRAINING MANUAL

Reply to: NETSCAPE TRAINING MANUAL

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:02:00 EST

9 lines

New Thread

RERF address THANKS!

Re: RERF address THANKS!

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 17:26:57 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Revised Position Announcement

Revised Position Announcement

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:54:38 EDT

41 lines

New Thread

RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation?

Re: RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation?

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 00:50:55 -0400

32 lines

Re: RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:06:26 GMT

14 lines

New Thread

salary discrepancies start early

salary discrepancies start early

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:54:09 -0500

22 lines

Re: salary discrepancies start early

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:33:48 -0400

35 lines

Re: salary discrepancies start early

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:13:19 -0400

33 lines

Re: salary discrepancies start early

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:46:35 CST

50 lines

New Thread

SAM-CD

SAM-CD

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:29:36 -0500

32 lines

Re: SAM-CD

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:06:47 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

Searching archives....

Searching archives....

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:35:39 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Software for chemotherapy

Software for chemotherapy

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 13:31:00 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV?

Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:49:38 -0400

26 lines

Re: Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV?

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 21:58:34 -0500

38 lines

New Thread

Spanish language patient education materials

Spanish language patient education materials

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:49:01 -0400

97 lines

Re: Spanish language patient education materials

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:26:58 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

STAFF PRIVILEGES

STAFF PRIVILEGES

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:07:48 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:07:52 EDT

16 lines

Re: STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:56:57 -0400

20 lines

Re: STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:35:45 EDT

12 lines

New Thread

Summary of Association Home Page responses

Summary of Association Home Page responses

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:55:39 -0500

206 lines

New Thread

Summary-in-works

Summary-in-works

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:23:53 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Symposium?

Symposium?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:48:00 CDT

25 lines

Re: Symposium?

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:19:52 -0400

37 lines

New Thread

Telemedicine bibliography

Telemedicine bibliography

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:14:00 EST

66 lines

New Thread

Telemetry in intensive care

Telemetry in intensive care

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:21:32 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Temporary Reference Librarian Position--Chicago

Temporary Reference Librarian Position--Chicago

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:16:47 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

Thanks - psyc tests

Thanks - psyc tests

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:24:00 PST

26 lines

New Thread

Thanks to Nancy Start for the info on searching MEDLIB by weekly increments. How do we search it by topic? I didn't find that information in your message.

Thanks to Nancy Start for the info on searching MEDLIB by weekly increments. How do we search it by topic? I didn't find that information in your message.

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:38:16 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Thanks: Body Fact Analysis Machines

Thanks: Body Fact Analysis Machines

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:14:45 -0400

29 lines

New Thread

The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:03:56 GMT

13 lines

New Thread

TLC - automation

TLC - automation

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:05:55 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

United Medical Language System

Re: United Medical Language System

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 01:12:56 -0400

22 lines

Re: United Medical Language System

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:03:14 -0400

23 lines

New Thread

video query

video query

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:28:49 EDT

32 lines

New Thread

Wehrmed Wochenschr

Wehrmed Wochenschr

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:54:15 CDT

17 lines

New Thread

wellcome inst of medicine

Fwd: Re: Fwd: wellcome inst of medicine

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:09:05 GMT

46 lines

New Thread

WWW> Blind Childrens Center

WWW> Blind Childrens Center

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:29:51 EDT

46 lines

New Thread

WWW> First Aid Online

WWW> First Aid Online

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:15:07 EDT

48 lines

New Thread

WWW> Info For Internet Trainers/Presenters

WWW> Info For Internet Trainers/Presenters

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:13:48 EDT

50 lines

New Thread

WWW> International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) - Fra

WWW> International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) - Fra

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:16:09 EDT

49 lines

New Thread

WWW> The Brain Injury Association of Connecticut

WWW> The Brain Injury Association of Connecticut

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:19:30 EDT

58 lines

New Thread

WWW> Women in Technology Directory