ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marshall Otter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:49:05 -0500
Hi Toby,

First of all, I suggest you get a life and not come into the office on Saturdays.

But, besides that, we will soon be getting a new mass spec system with which we plan on doing among other things compound specific work on PLFA's.  So, if you don't manage to find a lab that can help you sooner, keep us in mind!  With any luck, we will be setting the system up this summer and actually doing analyses by the fall.  We haven't figured out what this service will cost yet.

Otherwise, what the heck am I doing here on a beautiful, end of winter, Saturday?!  Time to get out of here!

Marshall

Marshall L. Otter
Stable Isotope Laboratory Manager
The Ecosystems Center