ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gerhard Strauch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 14:47:08 +0200
Hi Darren
there is a paper
RODEN & EHLERINGER: There is no tempearture dependence of net
biochemical fractionation of H and O isotopes in tree-ring cellulose.
Isotopes Environm Health Studies 36 (2000), issue 3, 303-317
which is dealing with different water components of tree rings and the
effect of temperature during growing seasons and its influence on the
cellulose. For abstract see:
http://www.ufz.de/index.php?en=2380

Gerhard Strauch

--
Dr. Gerhard Strauch
UFZ-Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH