ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nick Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:48:42 -0700
Hi Wenbo,

The SAS came off test yesterday and checked out fine.
I missed fedex then but it will go today, AWB#
842691628248

I noticed that the ferrules, especially the sample
line connection had been overtightened and will
probably leak. To test it I just used the lines from
the system here on your SAS but I'd suggest replacing
the ferrules prior to setting up the system.

Cheers

Nick..

Nick Collins
Stable Isotope Lab Manager