ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:35:28 -0600
Most of the books I listed previously have been sold, but these are the ones
that remain.

Stable Isotopes in High Temperature Geological Processes (Reviews in
Mineralogy Volume 16) - Valley, Taylor & O'Neil - Excellent condition - $35

Electron and Ion Optics - Miklos Szilagyi - Good condition - $80

The Physics and Technology of Ion Sources - Ian Brown - Very good condition
- $80

Electron Impact Ionization - T.D. Mark & G.H. Dunn - Excellent condition -
$80

Modern Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry - J.T. Platzner - Like New condition
- $180

If you are interested in any of these books, please make me an offer, even
if it is less than the price listed. I would be happy to give a big discount
for multiple books.

Matt.