ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Linda Godfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 09:17:02 -0400
Julien, go to the Elemental Microanalayis website and download the 2006
catalog (or I can email it to you later - its a large pdf file). It has
both the part numbers and pictures of the loaded columns for numerous
system (including the Eurovector) and in different configurations (S,
CHNS etc) with SS GC column and the teflon column (which you'll want).

Linda