ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
William Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:10:51 -0400
Hello
I ran into something like this when rebuilding a new hard drive as well and I think it was to do
with the macro security settings in the options of Excel.
Open excel, find your macro settings and or security (low,med,high). Depending on your
excel version it may take some searching.
I am not sure, but you may need "Trust access to VBA" as well? to allow project macro
control?

I'm not clear on what exactly the details are but I think it has to do with Masslynx needing to
run macros in excel in order to crunch and log the data etc...so if it is locked out, you get
locked up.

Hope that helps

Bill Mark
EIL