SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:34:02 -0400
Has anyone had any issues with gmail/domain and receiving Listserv messages?  I have not found anything in Archives nor via Google.  We have two accounts (one old and one new in our Google accounts) and neither can send/recieve Listserv messages.  Can't find anything in our settings...even added list.uvm.edu as allowed to/from domain with no luck.

Any thoughts?

Keith "Digger" Puffer

Sent by my device.  Could be PC, iDevice or even Wii...