ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2020 11:56:24 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Howdy,

I put silicone based lubricant spray on a kimwipe and applied to the metal pistons. Activate the references a few time to move the lubrication around. Repeat lubrication. Repeat moving pistons until they work like normal. I also advise removing any dirt/debris in and around the pistons.

Best of luck,
Peter R