ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Benjamin Uveges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2020 21:45:42 +0000
Thanks Anurag, Chris, Peter and the Isotope Queen herself (!),

I figured it was likely a filament issue but was really thrown by how fast the currents were flickering back and forth. We will swap the filament and give the source a good clean (it is probably overdue...) and hopefully that will resolve the issue.

Thanks again, I very much appreciate having such a great community to pose questions to.
Ben