ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tanaka Noriyuki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 15:26:44 +0900
Dear all:

	I would like to make a water vapor collector for isotopic
analysis in air. I would like to use it in Russia and Northern Japan during
winter season. The temparature of ground air of this season could be
as low as -25 degree C. Is someone have a device to collect as much as
5 cc of water from air without considerable isotopic fractionation?
With that amount, we can analyse D, 18O and T contents.  I
will appreciate any advice from you regarding this. Thanks

Nori Tanaka
Graduate School of Environmental Earth Science
Hokkaido University
Sapporo Japan