ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mike Verkouteren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:42:42 -0500
The IAEA NGS isotopic standard gases are now maintained by the Atmospheric
Chemistry Group at NIST.  You can get  information (packaging, cost,
availability, references, etc) by contacting me directly.

--Mike

At 06:49 PM 2/21/97 +0900, you wrote:

>Dear friends of isotopes:
>
>	Does somebody out there tell me how to obtain so-called NGS standard
gases, which contain methane and some light hydrocarbons with known
isotopic compositions? Thank you for any information from you in advance.

>Sincerely,
>

>Nori Tanaka

Dr. R. Michael Verkouteren
B364, Chemistry Building (222)