SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 14:42:37 -0400
<<
Geez Steve, where'd ya go to school, Pennsylvania?
(Just kidding.  I think I remember you saying that's
where you're from.)

Yup. I went to California Community High School,
California, Pennsylvania. Graduated in 1960,
class size was 180 students. Because the Junior
High School was destroyed by fire the summer
of 7th grade, the two schools were combined and
we had half day sessions - I think we had 5
class sessions.

But yes, we didn't have World History (Or if
we did, it's locked up in parts of the brain
that the rest of the brain has forgotten about.)

And that was the College Prep track !

Steve