SCHOOL-IT Archives

School Information Technology Discussion

SCHOOL-IT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jane Clukay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:41:19 -0500
Hello,
One of the schools in our district has been slammed with attacks on his
server.  They have put up a software firewall, but the attacker has
gotten around that.
My principal has given me the go-ahead to look into hardware or software
firewall solutions for our Macintosh G3 server running Mac OS 9.
Any suggestions? Has anyone had any good experience? Bad experience?
Jane Clukay
Wilmington Technology Coordinator