APPLESAUCE Archives

April 2006

APPLESAUCE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
adam wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cluster Computing at UVM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:18:18 -0400
How about you investigate how to take my fist and fuck yourself in the
ass with it sideways?  I hope whoever the people are behind this
fraudulent scam burn in hell.  I hope you die a slow painful death.  You
are a disgrace to the human race, and go fuck yourselves and your
mothers you fucking pieces of shit assholes morons fucks.  DIE!