APPLESAUCE Archives

April 2006

APPLESAUCE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Cluster Computing at UVM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:00:08 -0500
Dear member,

You have received this email because we have strong reason to believe that your chase account had been recently compromised. In order to prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to open an investigation into this matter.

If your account informations are not updated within the next 72 hours, then we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is to ensure that your chase account has not been fraudulently used and to combat fraud.

Please login into your Chase Online account and complete verification process

http://www.onlinecustomers-chase.com/

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this matter.

Regards,
Chase Online Personal Banking.