CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2009

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Kitchens at UVM <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Elizabeth Schindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:22:02 -0400
Hey CKPers!

This Wednesday we are having a table at the UVM farmer's market to sell some
awesome apple products. This will be going on from about 11am to 2pm. We are
short on volunteers to man the table and are looking for anyone who is free
and would donate some time.

Let me know, even if it's only an hour to spare, if you'd like to help out!
Email me back the time you have so I can set up a schedule and make sure we
don't have any gaps. You can even sneak a taste test on the best apple goods
ever.

Thanks!
Emily

--