CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

May 2009

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate E. Turcotte
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 15:07:53 -0400
Hey CKVMers!!

First off, thank you for an amazing first year of Campus Kitchens!
Wow, you all have truly inspired me with your dedication and
enthusiasm, so thank you!

NEXT, when you are selling back your books for the big DOH-LARS at the
UVM Bookstore, this is what you should say:

"I want to vote for Campus Kitchens. Thank you."

And because of that, we can win $3,000. Crazy huh?!

Tell all of your buddies. Vote for Campus Kitchens. Have a great summer.

Eat well, and vote-
Kate T.

--
Kate E. Turcotte