CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2008

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate E. Turcotte
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 23:07:47 -0400
Hi everyone-

Hope you all are doing well. Just wanted to let you know that we are
going to have a Campus Kitchens meeting tomorrow (Monday) at 7pm in
the CWP Complex (Wright 114), which is located on Redstone Campus.
We'll be signing people up for committees, planning our first
fundraising event, and going over the schedule for Hunger and
Homelessness Week. Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise
I'll see you all tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Take care,
Kate

--
Kate E. Turcotte
Student Coordinator, Campus Kitchens Project