CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2008

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate E. Turcotte
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:59:48 -0400
Hello CKPers!

Just wanted to let you know that we do not have a general meeting
today, BUT we will be having "CKP Working Time" for people who signed
up for committees and want to work on their project. If you have time
and want to help our with our big kick off event or our first
fundraising event, come by the CWP Complex at 7pm tonight.

Also, check out our website- http://www.uvm.edu/~kitchens/

Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise I'll see you tonight
or next week. Thanks everyone!

Take care,
Kate

--
Kate E. Turcotte
Student Coordinator, Campus Kitchens Project