CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2008

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate E. Turcotte
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:01:10 -0400
Hi everyone-

I forgot to mention that we are planning on doing this on Wednesday
(tomorrow). Just a small detail...

-Kate

     Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:31:21 -0400
     From: "Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: First Gleaning Project
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone-

If people are interested in gleaning (harvesting extra produce) from
the Common Ground Student Run Farm to donate to the food shelf let me
know. I will be leaving campus at 2pm and hopefully returning by 4pm.
I can drive and have room for four people, so the first four that
email me back I'll confirm the details through email tonight. Thanks
everyone!

-Kate

--
Kate E. Turcotte
Student Coordinator, Campus Kitchens Project

----- End forwarded message -----