CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2008

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sarah Heim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Heim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:50:43 -0400
Hi all!
VT Teddy Bear Company has a Student Citizen Reward they give out each
year, honoring a student who for their community service and civic
engagement work. If you're interested in applying for this award, please
see the below information and contact Llu by Wednesday.
All the best,
Sarah

--
Sarah J. Heim
Campus Kitchens Coordinator

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong learners.