CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

April 2009

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:15:58 -0400
From:
Marla Victoria Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Campus Kitchens Project <[log in to unmask]>
Hey all! The Battle of the Campus Chefs is happening this coming
Monday and we really need your involvement! If you have not already,
please let us know if you are able to help. We need people to work
before, during, and after the event so. If you are free any time
between 4:30-9 on Monday please respond back at [log in to unmask] and
tell us when you can come and help. It is going to be a great event
and we would love for all of our volunteers to get involved.

Also, please tell all your friends about it! It is going to an awesome
event with awesome food so spread the word!

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon!

Best Wishes,
Marla Gilman
CKP Co-Fundraiser