CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2009

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sarah Heim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Heim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:50:10 -0400
Hi all,
We need a group of people to help with pumpkin and squash gleaning in
Hardwick next Tuesday morning. The pumpkins will be used for pies and
pastries to be distributed to local families around the holidays. Vans
will be leaving UVM around 8:00 and returning by 2:00. Please email me
if you're interested in helping out.
All the best!
Sarah

--
Sarah J. Heim

A*VISTA Vermont Campus Compact
Leadership and Civic Engagement Programs
University of Vermont, Student Life
Dudley H. Davis Center
(802).656.2060
www.uvm.edu/~csp

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."