CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

October 2008

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sarah Heim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Heim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:09:40 -0400
Hi all,
Just a reminder that our meeting tonight will be in L&L B102 at 7 pm and
we'll be watching the movie "The Red Wagon." Some snacks will be
provided by your fabulous leadership team.
I've also created a google calendar that people can use to sign up to
volunteer for various events. Follow the link below to see volunteer
opportunities this month and in November. If you're interested in
signing up for any of the open shifts, including Trick-or-Treat for
canned goods this Friday, the holiday meal delivery shift on Nov. 18 and
the kick-off on Nov. 19, please check out the various volunteer
opportunities on the calendar and then shoot me an email ([log in to unmask])
so I know to sign you up. The link will also be posted on the CKP
website (www.uvm.edu/~kitchens) within the next day or so, so you can go
there to sign up as well.
Here's the link: CKP at UVM calendar
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pHr7Vm7J2vqqTqXJvCfbaAg>
Let me know if you have any questions.
Your loving adviser,
Sarah

--
Sarah J. Heim
Campus Kitchens Coordinator

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong learners.