CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

March 2009

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Kitchens Project <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Elizabeth Schindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:45:22 -0400
Dear CKP Members,

It's time to get working! We have a lot of events coming up and are in need
of your help. I am looking to set up a fundraising committee to make things
run as smooth as possible and to beef up our bank account for next year.
Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in helping make
our fundraisers rock! Most of the committee's attention will be planning and
executing Battle of the Campus Chefs (which is April 6th... that's coming
up!) and Springfest's Balloon Pop (want to know what that is? Email me and
find out!). It's going to be a lot of fun and is an excellent way to get
involved. Hope to hear back from all of you soon!

Best Wishes,
Marla Gilman
CKP Co-Fundraiser