CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

December 2008

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Kate E. Turcotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate E. Turcotte
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:00:04 -0500
Calling all Campus Kitchens Volunteers/ enthusiasts!

To thank you for all of your hard work in our first semester we will
be decorating/ eating cookies for our regular meeting today! Stop by
at 7pm in room Weight 114 (CWP Complex) to get treats, watch a movie,
and relax after after all of the hard work that we have done!

Have you all checked out the CKP website with the photos?
www.uvm.edu/~kitchens

Also, reminder that if you are interested in being a CKP leader by
being the student co-coordinator, write ups are due to Sarah
([log in to unmask]) by today at noon!

Thank you everyone for a great first semester and if I don't see you
tonight, good luck with finals and have a great break!!

Take care,
Kate

--
Kate E. Turcotte