CAMPUSKITCHENS Archives

May 2013

CAMPUSKITCHENS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 10:26:08 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Campus Kitchens at UVM <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Campus Kitchens UVM <[log in to unmask]>
Happy graduation/end of the semester UVM! We are so excited everyone made it threw to the end! We are looking for volunteers this Thursday and Sunday to wrap up our season here at Campus Kitchens UVM! If you are looking to volunteer with us and make your last week here at uvm truly worth while; contact us at [log in to unmask] and we will hook you up!
Enjoy the weather and hopefully it stays dry out there!