CAMPUSREC Archives

August 2006

CAMPUSREC@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gregg Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Campus Recreation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:42:00 -0400
Please note: The Campus Recreation Fitness Center will have a delayed
opening this *Friday, August 25th. We will not open until 3:00 PM*. We will
be trading out several pieces of old equipment for new equipment throughout
this closure. All other recreation facilities (such as group fitness, pool,
tennis, etc. will remain scheduled as normal). We apologize for the late
notice and thank you for your understanding.

Gregg Bates
Director of Campus Recreation
University of Vermont
101 Gucciardi Recreation & Fitness Center
Burlington, VT  05405
(802)-656-7705
(802-656-7686   (fax)
http://www.uvm.edu/recreation