CAREERSVCS-HEALTH Archives

October 2006

CAREERSVCS-HEALTH@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Anne M. Sullivan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Career Services Prehealth List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:22:19 -0400
Hi Everyone.

On Friday afternoon, November 3rd at 3:30 p.m. in 104 Aiken we will be
hosting allopathic, osteopathic, naturopathic, physician assistant,
and post-bac nursing programs to share their insights on the procees
students face as they apply to professional schools.  Please come and
learn what makes an outstanding applicant for these highly competitive
programs.

You cannot know too much about this process.  This panel will be
informative for first year through post-bac students.  Please come and
take part.....3:30 pm on November 3rd.

Hope to see many of you there in Aiken 104!!  Questions??  Let me know.

Anne

Anne Sullivan
Pre Health Advisor
Career Services E Bldg L/L