CAT Archives

September 2003

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Summer Ane Egan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:05:25 -0400
Good work Meg,
Hey CAT's,
I'm going to make a sign up sheet for times in the cats office.
Please stop by and sign up for some times.
When you are at the table, make sure there are applications for cat cards, and
for being a cat member.
Also put out cat cards and the yellow brochures.
The money box is in the cats office in the bathroom...the code for it is on a
piece of tap on the magnetic board.

Just a reminder for upcoming events...if the captains want to make posters
and leave a copy in the cats office with a note, Mel and I can print copies off
to give out at cats meetings.
Talk to ya soon

Sumdum