CAT Archives

September 2003

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Melisa Dybbro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:29:05 -0400
I am sending our good friend and alumnus of CATs Bill Tickner a care
package - do you want to add something to it?  Small preferrably!  Bring it
tomorrow to the CATs meeting - as for now we are going to meet in the APSE
- round room on the third floor of billings.

Melisa

Melisa L. Dybbro
University of Vermont
Assistant Director for Student Life, Campus Programs & Greek Life
Billings Student Center, 48 University Place
Burlington, VT 05405
Tel: 802-656-2060
Fax: 802-656-7731
Email: [log in to unmask]